Windows 10: Multiple GPU

Discus and support Multiple GPU in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 1This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use Code 12 2 My Pc works until the 4th GPU, but the 5th& 6th GPU RX580-8Gb problem starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kelvingardenia, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Multiple GPU

1This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use Code 12

2 My Pc works until the 4th GPU, but the 5th& 6th GPU RX580-8Gb problem starts

All PCI Express Set to Gen2 and Above 4g Decoding is already enabled.

:)

kelvingardenia, Jan 21, 2021
  2. axe0 Win User

B(lack)SOD after closing GPU demanding applications and games

I would like to suggest 2 more things if you don't mind,
    1. Seat the GPU in another slot, if possible, and see if that helps anything
    2. Use the GPU in another system, if possible, this is a step to determine that it is really the GPU and not multiple defective slots or something else from the system.

3. DaveM121 Win User
    GPU

Hi Michael

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Display Adapters section

You should see your GPU listed, along with possibly an integrated graphics option

If that is no listed there:

Boot into BIOS (start your system, then on the manufacturers screen, repeatedly press the appropriate key (usually F2) to enter BIOS

Under System Information, you should find your GPU listed

If you still cannot find the GPU listing, what is the Make and exact Model No. of your PC - that will be printed on a sticker on the bottom casing . ..

DaveM121, Jan 21, 2021
  4. TomWoB Win User

Multiple GPU

LogViewer for GPU-Z available !

I tried Nvidia Inspector (which is very close to GPU-Z), but it logs with a different column delimiter. With the following steps you can "convert" a Nvidia Inspector logfile into a GPU-Z logfile:

• open Nvidia Inspector logfile (typically "NVIDIA_Inspector-MonitoringLog_....csv") in a good text-editor (UltraEdit ,...)
    • find/replace column delimiter: find all semicolon ';' and replace them with comma ',' (in a good text editor you can do this in one step "replace all")
    • save changed logfile with extension ".txt"
    Now you can open the saved logfile as a "GPU-Z logfile" !

TomWoB, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Multiple GPU

1. Multiple GPU - Similar Threads - Multiple GPU

2. GPU Drivers Crash Entire System Instantly. Multiple GPU's Tested

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU Drivers Crash Entire System Instantly. Multiple GPU's Tested: Hello,I'm hoping for some advice. As the title suggests, I have a strange issue with my system. Last week while playing a game, my computer randomly crashed. Over the weekend it progressively got worse to the point where it would crash anytime the drivers for the GPU got...
  3. GPU Drivers Crash Entire System Instantly. Multiple GPU's Tested

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU Drivers Crash Entire System Instantly. Multiple GPU's Tested: Hello,I'm hoping for some advice. As the title suggests, I have a strange issue with my system. Last week while playing a game, my computer randomly crashed. Over the weekend it progressively got worse to the point where it would crash anytime the drivers for the GPU got...
  4. Multiple monitors, AMD GPU, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple monitors, AMD GPU, Windows 11: I have 4 monitors in portrait view and did a windows 11 setup bypassing AMD software. It works but not enough options in Windows, need bezel adjustment and more. So, I tried to run AMD software for the monitors, eyeInfinity, and got an error before I could start. Want to...
  5. Multiple monitors, AMD GPU, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple monitors, AMD GPU, Windows 11: I have 4 monitors in portrait view and did a windows 11 setup bypassing AMD software. It works but not enough options in Windows, need bezel adjustment and more. So, I tried to run AMD software for the monitors, eyeInfinity, and got an error before I could start. Want to...
  6. Assigning an Application to run on a specific Dedicated GPU when multiple Dedicated GPUs...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assigning an Application to run on a specific Dedicated GPU when multiple Dedicated GPUs...: Hello;If you search this you will find well framed questions that receive no replies and get locked shortly after posting, it's very curious.The previous poster had a Nvidia 1080 and 1650 and wanted to pick which would accelerate a given app on a case by case basis. was...
  7. Multiple Problem after install a Secondary GPU.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Problem after install a Secondary GPU.: Problem PC Slow after installing Secondary GPU 0% Usage on Secondary GPU Hi, I have a problem with my Secondary GPU, My Secondary GPU is always at 0% usage Quadro K2000, and force settings my Nvidia Control Panel to using my Secondary GPU but it only show black screen so I...
  8. How do I rename multiple GPUS/Add a description to a specific GPU?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I rename multiple GPUS/Add a description to a specific GPU?: If I have a computer with a bunch of GPUS running, how can I name the GPUS so that I can identify them later on? When I look in device manager, they're all the same. I found a way to edit the friendly name, but that only seemed to work for the first GPU that I plugged in....
  9. Assigning an Application to run on a specific Dedicated GPU when multiple Dedicated GPUs...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assigning an Application to run on a specific Dedicated GPU when multiple Dedicated GPUs...: Hello All, I have tried to do some research on this topic but have only come out to dead ends and it seems like the function that is built into nvidia control panel is somehow overridden by windows. Lets explain: First my PC specs: Ryzen 2700x No integrated GPU Nvidia...
  10. Win10 not booting after multiple BSODs, updated GPU driver and chkdsk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 not booting after multiple BSODs, updated GPU driver and chkdsk: Hi all, I normally manage to solve things myself, but have become more computer illiterate over recent years and have ended surrendering my home pc to the kids. The rig was running well, has older hardware, but didn't have any issues running some easy going games and other...