Windows 10: Multiple hardware/software problems

Discus and support Multiple hardware/software problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having multiple hardware a software problems now including: One of my 3.0 drives disconnecting and reconnecting. Morse beeps and different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Errorname404, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Multiple hardware/software problems

I'm having multiple hardware a software problems now including:

• One of my 3.0 drives disconnecting and reconnecting.
    • Morse beeps and different volumes.
    • Sudden lag spikes.
    • Broken copy and pasting.
    • Overheating problems

My computer charger and battery has recently been replaced and I've had this computer for around 2 years.

If you have any questions, please ask me.

:)

Errorname404, Feb 24, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Windows 10 software problems or hardware?

Hello,

I request you to try the methods below:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to Run maintenance task and check if it helps.

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's performance, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at
    the same time.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start menu.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Method 2:

I request you to try installing the drivers in compatibility mode and check if this helps.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and
      check if the issue persists

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 24, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Multiple hardware/software problems

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Multiple hardware/software problems

1. Multiple hardware/software problems - Similar Threads - Multiple hardware software

2. Finding for Hardware and Software Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Finding for Hardware and Software Problems: Hi! I want to find and check whether are there any issues in my windows 10 PC's hardware and software. What is the best and the most appropriate way to do this and give out the 100% correct problems in my hardware and software......
  3. Finding for Hardware and Software Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding for Hardware and Software Problems: Hi! I want to find and check whether are there any issues in my windows 10 PC's hardware and software. What is the best and the most appropriate way to do this and give out the 100% correct problems in my hardware and software......
  4. Finding for Hardware and Software Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Software/Hardware Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Software/Hardware Problems: Hello I had a problem where the PC just randomly "deleted" (well, idk how to phrase it) everything besides apps. I solved this issue using this https://appuals.com/temporary-profile-issues-in-windows-10/ (Solution 2) However, some problems persist, such as whenever I...
  6. DVD Drive Problem: Is it hardware or software?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Drive Problem: Is it hardware or software?: I have a Dell Inspiron 3650 desktop. When I insert a "new" DVD, then try to open it, I get message: "Windows cannot read the disk in drive D:\. Make sure the disk uses a format the windows recognizes. If the disk is unformatted, you need to format it before using it"....
  7. Unsure if it is software or hardware problem...

Unsure if it is software or hardware problem...: When starting my laptop the screen goes black before it finishes loading, unless I unplug the power source, then it comes back on. Plug it in and it goes out, unplug and it comes back on. Is this a software problem or a hardware problem? It is an older Lenovo laptop, probably...
  8. Partition Hidden: Hardware Problem or Software Problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Partition Hidden: Hardware Problem or Software Problem?: Yesterday, I published a 3 x 6 feet banner in Office Publisher, saved it into PDF and PNG format and shutdown my laptop. After a few minutes, I turned on my laptop to edit these files. When my laptop turned on, I didn't see two partitions (Disk D and Disk E) but Disk C where...
  9. Sick PC, multiple faults. Software or hardware?

Sick PC, multiple faults. Software or hardware?: Hello and thanks for having me *chuckle To cut a long story short my computer is now a brick, or potato etc etc *Sad It's stuck in a continuous blue screen death loop. I'm getting multiple fault messages, to name a few : Your PC ran into a problem and needs to...
  10. Multiple BSOD's - hardware or software issue?

Multiple BSOD's - hardware or software issue?: Hi! Had some issues with my laptop in december and eventually handed it in to the store which I bought it from. They sent it along to a workshop who changed the motherboard. I just got the computer back earlier this week, but I'm experiencing similar issues, though not as...