Windows 10: Multiple headset connections

Discus and support Multiple headset connections in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Let me give you some context. I want to learn how to play piano so I downloaded an app on my phone and it obviously needs to listen to the piano to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Maypher, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Maypher Win User

Multiple headset connections

Let me give you some context. I want to learn how to play piano so I downloaded an app on my phone and it obviously needs to listen to the piano to work. The problem is that I don't want to disturb others at my home. So I ask. Is it possible to connect a headset to the piano and to connect that same headset wirelessly to my phone so the mic in the headset catches the sound that's coming out of the headset and transfers it to the phone? Not sure if this is the best place to post this question, so if you know about a place where I can get more help please tell me.

:)

Maypher, Apr 9, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Multiple headset connections :p

cadaveca, Apr 9, 2020
  3. grschinon Win User
    Connecting One BT Headset to multiple phones

This is not possible.

Not for nothing is the act of connecting a BT enhancement to the phone called "pairing". A "pair" is two. There are two devices in the pairing: a phone and a headset. No more, no less.

Multiple headsets cannot be connected to the same phone, and the same headset cannot be connected to multiple phones.

The technical limitation is inherent to Bluetooth. Multiple devices of the same class cannot be connected to the same host. Nothing, however, is to stop you connecting devices of different classes, such as a headset and a GPS, or an audio gateway and a keyboard.

grschinon, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Multiple headset connections

WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Multiple headset connections

1. Multiple headset connections - Similar Threads - Multiple headset connections

2. Headset connection issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset connection issue?: So, I have a headset, with a microphone. Sometimes after I shut down my computer, as ling as I have it plugged in before I turn it on, it recognizes it and it works fine. If it disconnects, however, when I plug it in it doesn’t recognize it—doesn’t realize I’ve plugged...
  3. MS Modern Wireless headset handling multiple BT connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Modern Wireless headset handling multiple BT connections: I have a modern wireless headset which is paired and often connected to my phone Galaxy S21 and laptop Lenovo T14 g3 via Bluetooth need to keep the USB ports free.The headset often struggles, and does not have a consistent behaviour handling things when both devices are...
  4. MS Modern Wireless headset handling multiple BT connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Modern Wireless headset handling multiple BT connections: I have a modern wireless headset which is paired and often connected to my phone Galaxy S21 and laptop Lenovo T14 g3 via Bluetooth need to keep the USB ports free.The headset often struggles, and does not have a consistent behaviour handling things when both devices are...
  5. MS Modern Wireless headset handling multiple BT connections

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. bluetooth headset connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headset connectivity: I recently lost music connectivity for some of my bluetooth headsets. i'm not sure if this was caused by a driver update, but i rolled them back one by one, and could not figure it out. this is windows 10. my soundcore Q35, sony wh-h910n, and jbl live300tws only connect in...
  7. Bluetooth headset not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset not connecting: My Bluetooth headset not connecting, the driver is updated and it is still not working. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-not-connecting/5086b7ba-0715-4534-ad20-b9b4cb049643
  8. headset connections.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset connections.: so im using my wireless xbox controller on my pc, it is connected via Bluetooth. is it possible to use my headset which uses and AUX cord by plugging it in to my controller, I cannot plug it into my pc because I am using an Alienware alpha R1 which does not have any AUX...
  9. Headset Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Connection: I am using my Hesh 2 headset with mic attached via aux cable. I can hear fine, but my mic is not working. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-connection/e3e49223-6a25-4112-835e-8ba1a6f120cc
  10. Headset not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset not connecting: Please I need help! I’m trying to connect a brand new headset to my laptop, I plug it in and the sound works great. Though, it gives me no microphone options (which is what I want). I’ve tried left-clicking the sound icon to change it to default out-put device but there is...