Windows 10: Multiple HP Logos at startup and disappearing search bar

Discus and support Multiple HP Logos at startup and disappearing search bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, First off, the multiple logos that I've been seeing are the hp logs, four of them to say, and it's wasn't normal because this screen comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Crystal.Light11, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Multiple HP Logos at startup and disappearing search bar

Hello,

First off, the multiple logos that I've been seeing are the hp logs, four of them to say, and it's wasn't normal because this screen comes after the single hp log and the spinning circles. I don't know why this keeps happening, but it's been frequent and I've only had my computer for a couple months now.

Secondly, after the most recent windows update, version 2004, my search bar keeps appearing and then disappearing. Yes, I have tried looking at the task bar to enable showing the search bar. But when I go to do that, it doesn't give me that option until I restart my computer and then it gives me that option. Even after selecting that option, it disappears again after starting up my computer this morning.

Could it be a glitch?

:)

Crystal.Light11, Jun 26, 2020
  2. socklosk Win User

Startup search bar disappeared

I'm not talking about the Cortana search bar on the taskbar, but the one that is supposed to be in the Startup Menu. This was a clean install, and I'm not sure when it got uninstalled, but I would like to get it back.

socklosk, Jun 26, 2020
  3. stuck at HP logo at startup win 10

Hi Mohith,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that resolves the issue.

Method 1: Perform Startup Repair.

Follow the steps:

• Go to the “Lock Screen” and press shift and click on the power icon located on the bottom right corner of the screen.
    • You will have to restart your computer, you will be prompted to click on “Restart Anyway”.
    • Then you select “Troubleshoot” and click on “Advance Option” and locate and select “Startup Repair”.
    Method 2: Run the System maintenance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the steps:

• Type “Control Panel” on the search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.
    • Click on System Maintenance option.
    • Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Multiple HP Logos at startup and disappearing search bar

photos or logos appearing in search bar when looking for something.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are getting images while using the search bar in Google Chrome. I see that this a new feature that’s been introduced in Google Chrome version 75.0.3770.80.

However, I would like to let you know that you can take off the photos that are displayed while you search for something by following the steps listed below. Kindly follow the same and see if it works:

1. Open Chrome browser and copy paste the following string into the Chrome address bar:
      chrome://flags/#omnibox-rich-entity-suggestions
    2. Press Enter, and choose ‘Omnibox Rich Entity Suggestions’ option to
      Disabled from the drop down menu.
    3. Close the browser and relaunch it.

For further queries, I would suggest you to get in touch with the
    Google support
    team and they will help you with this.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Multiple HP Logos at startup and disappearing search bar

1. Multiple HP Logos at startup and disappearing search bar - Similar Threads - Multiple Logos startup

2. Company logo on search bar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company logo on search bar.: I am signed into teams on my personal computer and my company logo is plastered all over my search bar and in the home menu, how do I remove this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/company-logo-on-search-bar/cd40fd6e-dc2e-47eb-b0b8-ce56103f6264
  3. Company logo on search bar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Company logo on search bar.: I am signed into teams on my personal computer and my company logo is plastered all over my search bar and in the home menu, how do I remove this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/company-logo-on-search-bar/cd40fd6e-dc2e-47eb-b0b8-ce56103f6264
  4. Company logo on search bar.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Disappearing logo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappearing logo: Recently, I noticed that my thumbnails/images/icons of apps have gone missing. They just turned into a windows 10 image icon. Here is some examples. [ATTACH] As you can see all my images have turned into the image icon. They cannot be preview unless I double click on...
  6. Search bar flickers/disappears

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search bar flickers/disappears: I’m on 1909, up to date with windows updates. Occasionally when I click the search bar in task bar, it’ll flicker, freeze, turn black, then pop back up 30 seconds later. Event viewer is showing that Searchui.exe crashed and the faulting module is dcomp.dll. It’s not system...
  7. Search Bar Disappears Windows 10

in Cortana
    Search Bar Disappears Windows 10: Hello, Recently whenever I try to use search in windows 10 search bar disappears to look like task bar and I can't use it. you can see the problem in the image below. [ATTACH] Thanks in advance...
  8. Windows Logo Disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Logo Disappeared: The Windows Logo in the task bar at left, is gone. I haven't done anything with any programming of fiddled with task bar icons. I understand this has happened to an awful lot of users. How do I fix this, keeping in mind that I am NOT a computer expert by any means. K.I.S.S....
  9. Windows logo on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows logo on startup: i get a windows logo on start up that has a circle spinning below it and it does that for about 2 minutes anyone know how to fix it? 29172
  10. Startup search bar disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup search bar disappeared: I'm not talking about the Cortana search bar on the taskbar, but the one that is supposed to be in the Startup Menu. This was a clean install, and I'm not sure when it got uninstalled, but I would like to get it back. 12794