Windows 10: multiple images per page on 100x150mm

Discus and support multiple images per page on 100x150mm in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I can print 2, 4 or more images on a single A4 sheet, but the option is missing for smaller formats A5, A6, 100x150mm ... , so I have only a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by roberto pellagatti, Jul 18, 2021.

1. multiple images per page on 100x150mm

Hello, I can print 2, 4 or more images on a single A4 sheet, but the option is missing for smaller formats A5, A6, 100x150mm ... , so I have only a "Full page" option : why ? It should be useful, for example, for test strips and many other use casesThe problem doesn't depend on the printer: I've tried HP, Canon, Epson and "Microsoft Print to PDF"Thank youregards

:)

roberto pellagatti, Jul 18, 2021

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jul 18, 2021
  3. Insert an Image into a Page Header

Is there a way to insert a logo into the page header, or so it will print out at the top of every page when printed?

For example, im writing out a form that is multiple pages long. Is there a java script or a html code that will print the company logo at the top of every new page when its going to be printed. I don't want to have to insert the image into the document in random places pending where the document will print.

any help would be appreciated.

pepsi71ocean, Jul 18, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

multiple images per page on 100x150mm

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

multiple images per page on 100x150mm [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

multiple images per page on 100x150mm

1. multiple images per page on 100x150mm - Similar Threads - multiple images per

2. Missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11: I'm missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11 - the pictures are in the Pictures folder. I select one or more photos and Right Click > show more options > Print but instead of giving me the Print Pictures option it just prints straight away to the...
  3. Missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11: I'm missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11 - the pictures are in the Pictures folder. I select one or more photos and Right Click > show more options > Print but instead of giving me the Print Pictures option it just prints straight away to the...
  4. Printing multiple pages per sheet in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing multiple pages per sheet in Windows 11.: I recently acquired a new H laptop with Windows 11 installed. I discover, to my surprise, that I can no longer select multiple pages per sheet in printer options. The option simply does not appear. I have always been able to do this with previous versions of Windows while...
  5. Printing multiple pages per sheet in Windows 11.

Printing multiple pages per sheet in Windows 11.: I recently acquired a new H laptop with Windows 11 installed. I discover, to my surprise, that I can no longer select multiple pages per sheet in printer options. The option simply does not appear. I have always been able to do this with previous versions of Windows while...
  6. printing 2 copies per page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printing 2 copies per page: I am trying to print 2 copies of a jpeg photo I have Windows 11 on A5 paper but when I select A5 the only option that comes up is 1 copy per page. If I select letter I am able to print 2 copies but I am wanting it on A5. Any help please!...
  7. printing 2 copies per page

printing 2 copies per page: I am trying to print 2 copies of a jpeg photo I have Windows 11 on A5 paper but when I select A5 the only option that comes up is 1 copy per page. If I select letter I am able to print 2 copies but I am wanting it on A5. Any help please!...
  8. Multiple notifications per email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple notifications per email: Hi, at my workplace a member of staff is getting 3 notifications in the action centre for each email she receives - it was working ok before. Has anyone encountered this and found a fix?...
  9. Printing multiple images on multiple pages at once in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing multiple images on multiple pages at once in Windows 10: I got a new PC recently with Windows 10, before I was using Laptop with Windows XP. I used to print multiple A4 pages in one go using 'Windows Picture and Fax Viewer'. Now I have various picture viewing programs (Paint, Paint.net, Photos...) but none of them let me print...
  10. Win10: Printing multiple photos per page does not print full image

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10: Printing multiple photos per page does not print full image: Hello all, Just looking for some clarification: when printing multiple photos per page (see attachment A) in Windows 10 through the Print wizard (in this case: 4), I am receive a page with the full images not being printed (see attachment B). This is what the print looks...