Windows 10: Multiple images under my account

Discus and support Multiple images under my account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I am having 3 images under my account although I have only 1 account this weird can anyone tell me how to fix this. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SwapnilRoy1, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Multiple images under my account

Hi

I am having 3 images under my account although I have only 1 account this weird can anyone tell me how to fix this.

Multiple images under my account [​IMG]

:)

SwapnilRoy1, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 10, 2020
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Multiple images under my account

Device still listed under Microsoft account after removing it

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing a device from your Microsoft account.

As you have mentioned that you have removed the device from the Microsoft account, it could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your
    profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

You can refer the screenshot for more help.

Multiple images under my account bbe6ee24-2440-414a-9613-071e63f8609a?upload=true.png

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Multiple images under my account

1. Multiple images under my account - Similar Threads - Multiple images under

2. Account opened under my email?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account opened under my email?: Hello,Recently I have been receiving emails that my Microsoft account password has been changed. I have never opened a microsoft account under this one email. I keep getting your password has changed every few months. If i try to log in and claim the account i will get an...
  3. Account opened under my email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account opened under my email?: Hello,Recently I have been receiving emails that my Microsoft account password has been changed. I have never opened a microsoft account under this one email. I keep getting your password has changed every few months. If i try to log in and claim the account i will get an...
  4. Account opened under my email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple system folders under this pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple system folders under this pc: First I couldnt create a new folder or new text document but then i fixed it and now this happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-system-folders-under-this-pc/edbae8ef-1eb7-4f46-ab39-f851aa896b96
  6. Multiple system folders under this pc

Multiple system folders under this pc: First I couldnt create a new folder or new text document but then i fixed it and now this happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-system-folders-under-this-pc/edbae8ef-1eb7-4f46-ab39-f851aa896b96
  7. Multiple disk images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple disk images: Hi,We have 10 identical Win10 laptops running the same software, but different laptop names of course.Setting up recovery: Anyway to create a single recovery USB and single IMAGE backup to service all machines? Not networked so I can do identical names if necessary. Avoid...
  8. Multiple disk images

Multiple disk images: Hi,We have 10 identical Win10 laptops running the same software, but different laptop names of course.Setting up recovery: Anyway to create a single recovery USB and single IMAGE backup to service all machines? Not networked so I can do identical names if necessary. Avoid...
  9. Multiple disk images

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple disk images: Hi,We have 10 identical Win10 laptops running the same software, but different laptop names of course.Setting up recovery: Anyway to create a single recovery USB and single IMAGE backup to service all machines? Avoid name and license issues.Thnx...
  10. Wanting to Change The Account under my main account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Wanting to Change The Account under my main account.: I am having a very difficult time trying to change the Microsoft account attached to my account on my laptop. I want to know how to switch the Microsoft Account to a different one....