Windows 10: Multiple Input sources & multiple outputs ie 2 Monitors

Discus and support Multiple Input sources & multiple outputs ie 2 Monitors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Desktop Computernew as of Feb.,2020 "ibuypower" & a PS4gaming device routed thru a 2x2 HDMI switch into two separate Monitors one= 17" & one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChaplinH, Mar 18, 2020.

1. ChaplinH Win User

Multiple Input sources & multiple outputs ie 2 Monitors

I have Desktop Computernew as of Feb.,2020 "ibuypower" & a PS4gaming device routed thru a 2x2 HDMI switch into two separate Monitors one= 17" & one 27". I see the same Desktop on both monitors simultaneously, based on the choice of the Input. However, I am trying to, when the Computer with Windows 10 is selected, to view the details of a selected item from the Tool Bar on the large monitor and the main Desktop on the separate smaller monitor. I can't find a way to view the two separate 'items' on the two separate Monitors simultaneously. May I be instructed in this some how? Signed, C.H.I., good day.

:)

ChaplinH, Mar 18, 2020
  2. David_167 Win User

Output audio to multiple devices in Windows 10

This worked for me, producing output to my laptop speakers and HDMI TV output. However, there was a delay between the outputs, causing an annoying echo to be heard.

If I were Microsoft, I would find a way to fix this problem, even if it means changing how device drivers work in Windows. (It should be possible to collect input from multiple devices, send it to multiple devices, switch inputs and outputs faster and easier,
    and associate audio with video as a single I/O streams, just as one would want by default and expect by intuition.

But then my supervisor would tell me that fixing bugs is not important compared to supporting 3D home monitors, which can actually generate income for Microsoft. I would then have to resign from my position as a Principal Software Engineer, my main career
    for 40 years, in disgust.

David_167, Mar 18, 2020
  3. No tablet mode with multiple monitors connected

Touch input works fine with multiple monitors, you just have to map the panel to the specific screen. That's not the problem, the tablet mode not being accessible on multiple monitors is.

03digitaleclipse, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Multiple Input sources & multiple outputs ie 2 Monitors

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Multiple Input sources & multiple outputs ie 2 Monitors

1. Multiple Input sources & multiple outputs ie 2 Monitors - Similar Threads - Multiple Input sources

2. Multiple Monitors + Multiple Screenshots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Monitors + Multiple Screenshots: Didn't know anywhere to ask this: I have 6 monitors. I want to take individual screenshots of a portion of each monitor in one go. Is there an app for this or a tool that comes with Windows? submitted by /u/a_seyza [link] [comments]...
  3. multiple screens and inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple screens and inputs: Hi, i am running windows 10 with multiple monitors and i would like to know if there is any way of making it so i can use my controller on one of the screens and use the mouse and keyboard on another without it dropping one or the other. i just want to be able to type on one...
  4. multiple screens and inputs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple screens and inputs: Hi, i am running windows 10 with multiple monitors and i would like to know if there is any way of making it so i can use my controller on one of the screens and use the mouse and keyboard on another without it dropping one or the other. i just want to be able to type on one...
  5. Multiple Microphone Inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Microphone Inputs: Why in Team Speak does my headset microphone not work?Well the answer is simple:Don't install Windows 11 as it prevents multiple microphone inputs because my Kingston HyperX Fury Sound Cloud 2 Wired Headset Microphone does not work with Team Speak on Windows 11 as it will...
  6. Multiple Microphone Inputs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Microphone Inputs: Why in Team Speak does my headset microphone not work?Well the answer is simple:Don't install Windows 11 as it prevents multiple microphone inputs because my Kingston HyperX Fury Sound Cloud 2 Wired Headset Microphone does not work with Team Speak on Windows 11 as it will...
  7. multiple monitors change 1/2 to 1 and 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    multiple monitors change 1/2 to 1 and 2: When I go to Settings and Display, my multiple monitors show "1/2" instead of 1 and 2. I think you can change this by right clicking on the clock/date on the bottom right, but I don't know which to select when I get there. Help?...
  8. Multiple monitors, multiple locations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple monitors, multiple locations: My almost new HP Windows 10 laptop has two monitors, the one that came with it and another larger LG attached with an HDMI cable. The PC locks when I step away from it because it's keyed to the Bluetooth on my phone plus I use my fingerprint to log in, usually. When I return...
  9. Resolution using multiple monitors (ie 2 ) for an extended image.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Resolution using multiple monitors (ie 2 ) for an extended image.: Hi, I have attached 2 monitors to my laptop so I can extend the image. The two added monitors are identical model HP 24 inch. They work really well except that one screen image (which is attached through the USB inlet using an adapter) is a little more compressed than the...
  10. Resolution using multiple monitors (ie 2 ) for an extended image.

in Windows 10 Support
    Resolution using multiple monitors (ie 2 ) for an extended image.: Hi, I have attached 2 monitors to my laptop so I can extend the image. The two added monitors are identical model HP 24 inch. They work really well except that one screen image (which is attached through the USB inlet using an adapter) is a little more compressed than the...