Windows 10: Multiple installs?

Discus and support Multiple installs? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I know that obviously you need a license for each machine that you want Windows on, I get that. But in the past I have mostly dealt with OEM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JamesMorrison6, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Multiple installs?

So I know that obviously you need a license for each machine that you want Windows on, I get that.

But in the past I have mostly dealt with OEM installs which do not ultimately allow you to deal gracefully with upgrades.

So what I really want to know is if I purchase the full Win10 Home directly from MS here, will I be able to transfer that license to a new machine when I build one? My box is a workhorse, I've had it for quite awhile, and if I upgrade the RAM it will continue to serve me faithfully for a long time if need be. But I may put together a new machine sooner than later.

So if I can't transfer my Win10 to a new box, I might as well get a cheaper single install from somewhere, so I don't throw away money - I've never ordered Windows directly from MS before, so I'm not totally sure how the license will work.

:)

JamesMorrison6, Jul 18, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 18, 2019
  4. niko084 Win User

Multiple installs?

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Multiple installs?

1. Multiple installs? - Similar Threads - Multiple installs

2. Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations: Hello,I unintentionally downloaded a virus that seems to be associated with XAMPP, causing my computer's applications, including Windows programs, to attempt connections to malicious IPs, which Malwarebytes has been blocking. Despite formatting my C: drive and deleting D:...
  3. Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations: Hello,I unintentionally downloaded a virus that seems to be associated with XAMPP, causing my computer's applications, including Windows programs, to attempt connections to malicious IPs, which Malwarebytes has been blocking. Despite formatting my C: drive and deleting D:...
  4. BlueScreen on multiple occasions after installing a new motherboard, proccessor and RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlueScreen on multiple occasions after installing a new motherboard, proccessor and RAM: Hi, i've been experiencing multiple bluescreens after upgrading my machine I've experienced kmode exception not handledpage fault in non paged areamultiple system shutdowns, <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  5. BlueScreen on multiple occasions after installing a new motherboard, proccessor and RAM

BlueScreen on multiple occasions after installing a new motherboard, proccessor and RAM: Hi, i've been experiencing multiple bluescreens after upgrading my machine I've experienced kmode exception not handledpage fault in non paged areamultiple system shutdowns, <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  6. If multiple versions of Windows have been installed and uninstalled on the same computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If multiple versions of Windows have been installed and uninstalled on the same computer...: Question is included https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-multiple-versions-of-windows-have-been/727e5a2c-7dfe-40f9-bf09-02f49ec101d3
  7. If multiple versions of Windows have been installed and uninstalled on the same computer...

If multiple versions of Windows have been installed and uninstalled on the same computer...: Question is included https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-multiple-versions-of-windows-have-been/727e5a2c-7dfe-40f9-bf09-02f49ec101d3
  8. Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install: So my laptop has been acting up for a while now, it usually did this strange thing where during game or anything the FPS would drop to 5-10 all of a sudden for a second or two everything would go in slow motion and it gave me a few random BSODs so I decided to reinstall...
  9. Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install

Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install: So my laptop has been acting up for a while now, it usually did this strange thing where during game or anything the FPS would drop to 5-10 all of a sudden for a second or two everything would go in slow motion and it gave me a few random BSODs so I decided to reinstall...
  10. Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting: We encountered an issue while installing the MSI using the following command: msiexec /i localMSI.msi /qn /L*V localMSI.log The installation process displayed an error message stating: "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may...