Windows 10: Multiple instances of apps running in Task Manager

Discus and support Multiple instances of apps running in Task Manager in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Its sometimes says 10+ of the same program is running when just one is open. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ama2324, Apr 7, 2021.

1. ama2324 Win User

Multiple instances of apps running in Task Manager

Its sometimes says 10+ of the same program is running when just one is open.

Multiple instances of apps running in Task Manager [​IMG]

:)

ama2324, Apr 7, 2021

2. Multiple Instances of Microsoft Edge Update (32 bit) In Task Manager

Thanks! Just checked and only found the one listed as running. I've included a screenshot.

Multiple instances of apps running in Task Manager [​IMG]

TedWheelan, Apr 7, 2021
  3. When I run app it runs multiple instances of it that are only visible in Task Manager

When I run app it runs multiple instances of it and it's only visible in Task Manager and wasted a lot of memory.

I have tried running virus scan from Windows Defender, Kaspersky and Avast but nothing is found.

What can I do?

Multiple instances of apps running in Task Manager 816bfb81-ec89-4764-ab3f-d4a58786d5bc?upload=true.png

IliaChigogidze, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Multiple instances of apps running in Task Manager

Multiple instances are running for Svchost.exe in Windows 10 task manager

i did that but it said that this app can't run on my computer ! there isn't any other way to solve this problem ? am pretty desperate here ! by the way thanks for the answer anyways.

Bane.Hall0w, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Multiple instances of apps running in Task Manager

1. Multiple instances of apps running in Task Manager - Similar Threads - Multiple instances apps

2. Why are there multiple instances of Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Edge Update in Task Manager?

in Windows 10 News
    Why are there multiple instances of Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Edge Update in Task Manager?: [ATTACH]When using Microsoft Edge, if you open Task Manager, then you will notice that […] This article Why are there multiple instances of Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Edge Update in Task Manager? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Multiple apps running in task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple apps running in task manager: I have a browser that I use called OperaGX and when I opened task manager it was taking up almost all of my memory. Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about: [ATTACH]...
  4. Multiple instance of Windows boot manager in UEFI

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple instance of Windows boot manager in UEFI: Hi guys, im quite sure this might be a fairly simple one, but a little scared to change whats active and whats not My system is win 10 pro with GPT drives and only 1 OS. In my UEFI i have 2 windows boot manager pointing to the same phsyical hard drive. Wondering if its...
  5. Multiple Instances of Microsoft Edge Update (32 bit) In Task Manager

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple Instances of Microsoft Edge Update (32 bit) In Task Manager: Hello. I have multiple instances of Microsoft Edge Update appearing in task manager. Most I checked open to its file location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\EdgeUpdate I couldn't check them all, there's so many. Is this normal? [img] 168838
  6. Multiple Store Apps Suspended in Task Manager

Multiple Store Apps Suspended in Task Manager: Mail, Your Phone and Photos apps are failing to run properly because they are getting suspended by Windows 10. The result is: I am never notified about new emails; I rarely receive Your Phone messages on time; and both the Your Phone and Photos apps will frequently refuse...
  7. When I run app it runs multiple instances of it that are only visible in Task Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I run app it runs multiple instances of it that are only visible in Task Manager: When I run app it runs multiple instances of it and it's only visible in Task Manager and wasted a lot of memory. I have tried running virus scan from Windows Defender, Kaspersky and Avast but nothing is found. What can I do? [ATTACH]...
  8. Multiple instances of application visible in task manager

Multiple instances of application visible in task manager: Hi All, Could someone please let me know how to get rid of duplicate process in windows 10? For ex. if i am opening Google chrome, number of process visible in task manager is abnormal and is using huge memory of the system. How can we purge those unwanted applications?...
  9. Multiple instances of Edge, Chrome, Spotify, AutoCAD and other apps running in task manager

Multiple instances of Edge, Chrome, Spotify, AutoCAD and other apps running in task manager: I always seem to have between 6 and 8 instances of Edge running on my system. If I try and close down any of them, they start back up again. But as soon as I close the, they don't seem to affect Edge at all? Some instances of it are using around 300meg of ram, while...
  10. Multiple instances of any browser I open showing in task manager

Multiple instances of any browser I open showing in task manager: When I open any browser, multiple instances of that browser display in task manager. Whether it is Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Firefox I open the browser (one tab is open) and task manager shows the browser at least nine times, while browsing the number increases to as...