Windows 10: Multiple Instances of Forza 4 Horizion running in TM

Discus and support Multiple Instances of Forza 4 Horizion running in TM in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Howdy all, I'm new here so feel free to tell me if I did anything wrong in making this post. I recently purchased Forza Horizon 4, and after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Horse Child, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Multiple Instances of Forza 4 Horizion running in TM

Howdy all, I'm new here so feel free to tell me if I did anything wrong in making this post.

I recently purchased Forza Horizon 4, and after downloading from the Microsoft Store, I noticed that the task manager had multiple instances of the program running. I tried a fresh install, but it seems the same thing is happening.

I was wondering if this would affect my PC's performance at all? Or if it's something that I shouldn't worry too much about.

Thanks!

Multiple Instances of Forza 4 Horizion running in TM [​IMG]

:)

Horse Child, Oct 6, 2018

2. Forza Horizion 3

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Forza Horizon

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

Andre Da Costa, Oct 6, 2018
  3. mlee49 Win User
    request on multiple run

I get the same results when 0.4.4 is running and trying to run from a shortcut.

When you minimize the first instance it will load multiple instances there after.

mlee49, Oct 6, 2018
  4. concord72 Win User

Multiple Instances of Forza 4 Horizion running in TM

Multiple instances of Windows Explorer

So in the Processes tab, under Apps, however many Windows Explorers I actually have open is however many it will list, and expanding will list the specific folder that is open, there is no problem there. The problem is when you scroll down to Windows processes, that's where all the multiple instances are. Right now it's only showing 7 but that is because I restarted my computer a couple hours ago, I've counted as many as 40+ before.

concord72, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Multiple Instances of Forza 4 Horizion running in TM

1. Multiple Instances of Forza 4 Horizion running in TM - Similar Threads - Multiple Instances Forza

2. Multiple instances of UdkUserSvc, UnistoreSvc, and UserDatasvc running.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple instances of UdkUserSvc, UnistoreSvc, and UserDatasvc running.: Can someone please explain to my why I have more than one instance of UdkUserSvc, UnistoreSvc, and UserDatasvc running? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-instances-of-udkusersvc-unistoresvc-and/f60390e2-9665-4af9-871d-cdf03f735274
  3. Multiple Instances

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Instances: Does anyone know how to prevent this from happening? i dont have much ram so it slows down the speed of everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-instances/da352446-efc2-4272-a8f3-f81ae1359d75
  4. Multiple Instances

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Instances: Does anyone know how to prevent this from happening? i dont have much ram so it slows down the speed of everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-instances/da352446-efc2-4272-a8f3-f81ae1359d75
  5. Microsoft Store cant install Forza Horizion 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store cant install Forza Horizion 4: Hello guys, as the title says i cant install Forza Horizon 4 on my HDD D:. It needs 78 GB and i got over 300 GB free. Everytime i klick somewhere else it choose my SSD C: which got only 40 GB left. I can press the install button but nothing happens. Can someone help me?...
  6. Forza horizion 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizion 4: well in the game my keyboard is delayed steering and acceleration i hope i didnt spend $70 on nothing. in every other racing game it works fine but forza has a delay for my keyboard can u help?...
  7. multiple instances of crss.exe running on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    multiple instances of crss.exe running on my computer: Hi, I have a problem with my PC. I have basic windows 10 installed, there are 2 versions of crss.exe running on my PC, one from an exe file the other from a dll file. I do not use powershell and have it disabled on my windows features. There are lost of weird processes...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 PC - multiple players?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 PC - multiple players?: Hi, I've just installed Horizon 4 on our new PC and what a fantastic game it is! It's my daughter's game, but I'd love to set up a separate profile so that when she's not around, I can fire up the PC, and play Forza under my own profile (so it doesn't affect her progress)....
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition wont run!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition wont run!!!!: Hey I just purchased the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition on PC and when I click to play, it launches the small screen with the game name and then goes away without the game starting. Please help!!!...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate does not run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate does not run: Yesterday i've purchased Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate to be able to play on 28.09.2018. I've downloaded 64 Gbs and it does not run as it was with FH3!!! Again i assume it is because of laggy MS Store! MS when are you going to fix your store finally? So the question is how can i...