Windows 10: Multiple instances of Windows Sandbox

Discus and support Multiple instances of Windows Sandbox in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; how could I run more then 1 instance of windows sandbox on windows 10? submitted by /u/Jonkaa [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jonkaa, Feb 1, 2021.

1. /u/Jonkaa Win User

Multiple instances of Windows Sandbox

how could I run more then 1 instance of windows sandbox on windows 10?

submitted by /u/Jonkaa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jonkaa, Feb 1, 2021
  2. Naresh_K Win User

windows sandbox Not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is a possibility that the feature is corrupted or not set up properly. I would advise you to disable Windows Sandbox first and then enable it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Windows Sandbox

Hi lenigma,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

There is not much documentation about this provided by Microsoft. As a first step, disable Windows Sandbox, restart, and try enabling again. Technically, each instance of Windows Sandbox is a fresh start so there should be no cache which you can clear Multiple instances of Windows Sandbox :)

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/123777-enab...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Feb 1, 2021
  4. Multiple instances of Windows Sandbox

Vmmem process will not be killed. Windows sandbox.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to stop the Windows Sandbox process.
    Please try disable and re-enable sandbox to check the issue.

1. Press Windows + R key, then type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.
    2. Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    3. Uncheck the box beside Windows Sandbox and click
      OK
    4. Restart the PC and check.

If the issue still persists then I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have experts and support
    professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Sandbox to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Multiple instances of Windows Sandbox

1. Multiple instances of Windows Sandbox - Similar Threads - Multiple instances Sandbox

2. Azure Windows 10 sandbox instance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure Windows 10 sandbox instance.: Hello,I want my Azure Windows 10 sandbox to act more like a host not as a guest, while some of the malware are able to detect virtual environments.To check how the sanbox might look like for a malware and then where to look for optimization I used a tool called Pafish created...
  3. Azure Windows 10 sandbox instance.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure Windows 10 sandbox instance.: Hello,I want my Azure Windows 10 sandbox to act more like a host not as a guest, while some of the malware are able to detect virtual environments.To check how the sanbox might look like for a malware and then where to look for optimization I used a tool called Pafish created...
  4. Azure Windows 10 sandbox instance.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Multiple Instances

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Instances: Does anyone know how to prevent this from happening? i dont have much ram so it slows down the speed of everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-instances/da352446-efc2-4272-a8f3-f81ae1359d75
  6. Multiple Instances

Multiple Instances: Does anyone know how to prevent this from happening? i dont have much ram so it slows down the speed of everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-instances/da352446-efc2-4272-a8f3-f81ae1359d75
  7. Multiple instances of a chat program

Multiple instances of a chat program: Programs like EXCEL and WORD allow more than one instance to be open on the desktop simultaneously; is there a structural reason why a chat program could not have a separate instance open for different contacts ? 182603
  8. Can I use Windows Sandbox to run multiple instances of the same program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use Windows Sandbox to run multiple instances of the same program: For example, I have 2 monitors and I’m using Aster to split my windows 10 os so that I can log on to two different accounts from the same machine at the same time, so I have 2 sets of keyboards, and 2 sets of mice in order make this work. My question is if I can use windows...
  9. Multiple instances of Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple instances of Windows Explorer: Opened up task manager and saw that in the Processes tab, there were 41 instances of Windows Explorer running. I open WE frequently but only one or two at the same time and didn't have any open at that time. And it's not just a temporary thing, I have been checking...
  10. Multiple Instances of 'Speakers (SndTAudio)'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Instances of 'Speakers (SndTAudio)': Hi - when I look at my audio devices I can see 16 instances of 'Speakers SndTAudio' each of which is in "ready" status and five instances of AMD High Definition Audio Device (none of which are plugged in). I only recently upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro and I have...