Windows 10: multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSODs while using windows

Discus and support multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSODs while using windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Everyday at least once a day I receive a BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It mostly occurs when I use ableton software. I already upgraded all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoelV_0702, May 1, 2021.

1. multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSODs while using windows

Everyday at least once a day I receive a BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It mostly occurs when I use ableton software. I already upgraded all the drivers and used sfc /scannow and chkdsk. I also tried clean install.

:)

JoelV_0702, May 1, 2021

2. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

Link to Onedrive Folder:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I ran into one issue, when going through the list of steps given. When I was trying to export the system information, it would get stuck somewhere in the middle on 'printing' I restarted and tried this multiple times with no success. I am thinking this might
    be linked to the BSOD.

YorgoKennos, May 1, 2021
  3. mad1394 Win User
    IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, May 1, 2021
  4. multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSODs while using windows

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, May 1, 2021
Thema:

multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSODs while using windows

1. multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSODs while using windows - Similar Threads - multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSODs

2. Multiple BSODs IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I have been getting BSOD's for months now with mainly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error codes and have tried every solution I can think of.I've done Memtest64, Windows Memory Diagnostic, SFC /Scannow, DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth, used CCleaner to update...
  3. Multiple BSODs IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I have been getting BSOD's for months now with mainly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error codes and have tried every solution I can think of.I've done Memtest64, Windows Memory Diagnostic, SFC /Scannow, DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth, used CCleaner to update...
  4. Multiple BSODs IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's while using computer.

Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's while using computer.: Hi,I have a pre-built computer and got it in 2020. Ever since I gotten it, I have been getting constant BSOD's and most of them are IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while I'm doing school, playing games, or just browsing the internet. It's really getting on my nerve because I get about...
  6. Multiple Random Crashes + BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Random Crashes + BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: [ATTACH] I have recently been getting random computer freezes followed by 3-5 beeps where I can only hard reboot by holding down the power button. This was a new PC that i built back recently in December 2019. Also once got the BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Is this an...
  7. Multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSODs

Multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSODs: Hello, Before continuing, just a bit of context to clarify the situation and avoid questions: - I have changed most of my computer parts last august, this includes: the CPU Ryzen 3600x, the GPU GTX 2070, the MB b450 tuf gaming, then b450 tomahawk max in january and the RAM...
  8. Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Lately I have been getting the BSOD at least once a day and everything has been pointing to corrupted drivers. Just tonight I had the error SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - ndis.sys failed. I was suggested to run a system file checker scan and now I have honestly no clue...
  9. Multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

Multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe BSOD: Hi. Iv had this problem for almost year now. I keep getting constant BSODs. Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL from ntoskrnl.exe. Iv asked help countless times from countless different websites, even got help from Windows engineer and it didn't help. (He said that you cant figure...
  10. [BSOD] irql_not_less_or_equal while browsing

[BSOD] irql_not_less_or_equal while browsing: Hi this happend today, this is a fresh install (less than a week) i had this bsod today and yesterday i had a problem twice wich was the process system interrupts was using about 10/15% CPU and made everything stutter, this stopped both times after a soft reboot. 86050