Windows 10: Multiple issues after upgrading to Windows 11

Discus and support Multiple issues after upgrading to Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,My laptop updated to Windows 11 last week and has been having multiple issues since:Can't run Zoom without the computer freezing until I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Leeselce, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Leeselce Win User

Multiple issues after upgrading to Windows 11

Hello,My laptop updated to Windows 11 last week and has been having multiple issues since:Can't run Zoom without the computer freezing until I have to restart it - I've reinstalled Zoom but it hasn't made a differenceVideo calls in general don't seem to work - Teams and FB messenger also freeze.Firefox freezes if I have more than 15 tabs open and am also running more than one other programme e.g. Word and Outlook - this never used to happen, I've had way more tabs open in the past without an issue! Have reinstalled Firefox but still the same issueYouTube videos only load 50% of the time, it

:)

Leeselce, Jan 28, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 28, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Upgrade Error 11/11/2015

Hi Marianne,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with installing the updates, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Were you able to see any error notification along with the error code?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot in to the desktop?

This issue might be due to the anti-virus software or corrupted Windows Update Components.

I suggest you to hard reboot the computer and perform the below.

Step 1: Try to eject all the external devices connected to your computer except mouse and keyboard, reboot the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to uninstall the anti-virus software installed on your device and check for the updates.

If the issue still persists,

Step 3: I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

For further reference: How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10
    Installation

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 28, 2022
  4. Jerry8A Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Multiple issues after upgrading to Windows 11 [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Multiple issues after upgrading to Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Multiple issues upgrading

2. Upgrading to Windows 11 from 10 - Multiple Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upgrading to Windows 11 from 10 - Multiple Issues: Issue Listmbr2gpt fails validationBoot Disk PartitionIm trying to go from Windows 10 to 11 through the mbr2gpt tool. it keeps saying that the validation fails and i am trying to find the logs for it but i cant, even if i punch %windir% into file explorer. nothing shows up. i...
  3. Upgrading to Windows 11 from 10 - Multiple Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading to Windows 11 from 10 - Multiple Issues: Issue Listmbr2gpt fails validationBoot Disk PartitionIm trying to go from Windows 10 to 11 through the mbr2gpt tool. it keeps saying that the validation fails and i am trying to find the logs for it but i cant, even if i punch %windir% into file explorer. nothing shows up. i...
  4. Upgrading to Windows 11 from 10 - Multiple Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Upgrading to Windows 11 from 10 - Multiple Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Audio issues after upgrading to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio issues after upgrading to windows 11: Hello, I updated my notebook to Windows 11 yesterday, today I went to plug in my headphones and the audio does not come out of the headphones. Every time I plug in or unplug the phone, a warning appears, which I will leave attached. There seems to be some problem with the...
  7. Multiple issues after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple issues after upgrading to Windows 11: Hello,My laptop updated to Windows 11 last week and has been having multiple issues since:Can't run Zoom without the computer freezing until I have to restart it - I've reinstalled Zoom but it hasn't made a differenceVideo calls in general don't seem to work - Teams and FB...
  8. Hardware issues after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware issues after Windows 11 upgrade: Hi everyone, I upgraded to Windows 11 on my Dell XPS and now I have a range of hardware issues, such as built-in camera not working/recognised, Search bar not recognizing the keyboard so unable to type in Search commands and bluetooth wireless headphones unable to connect...
  9. Issues faced after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues faced after upgrading to Windows 11: I have a HP Pavillion laptop with Core i7 11th generation, 16 gb RAM and 1 tb SSD. I have recently bought this laptop and so far, had no problems running it on Windows 10.I upgraded to windows 10 today and am facing the following problems:1. Widgets button is inactive....
  10. Multiple issues after upgrading from win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple issues after upgrading from win10: Some installed programs only open a black window, start menu doesn't open, windows defender instacrashes, I can't give administrator permission to actions that require it, restore windows doesn't work, the settings program crashes easily, when I switch on the pc a blue and...