Windows 10: Multiple issues, have yet to find a long lasting solution.

Discus and support Multiple issues, have yet to find a long lasting solution. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Okay. I have a brand new laptop with windows 10 pro installed. Got it in April and didn't start having issues until around May/June. I can't log in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DayDreamer0981, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Multiple issues, have yet to find a long lasting solution.

Okay. I have a brand new laptop with windows 10 pro installed. Got it in April and didn't start having issues until around May/June.

I can't log in to my Microsoft account online through any browser. I might be able to view one Microsoft page but won't be able to go to another. Whenever I try using the windows store I get this error code 0x800704cf. I can't check for updates for my system (I have the 1903v), it always says there is an error. I get .DLL file errors. I can't hardly access any part of Microsoft's website(s). I have scanned for malware and viruses, there were none. I did a reinstall of windows 10, which a Microsoft employee advised me to do. It only worked temporarily. And I tried doing it again go see if it would work; it didn't. I even have to type this from my phone to even be able to post in the community forums. I don't know what to do, it is driving me crazy not knowing how to fix this.

I have even run command prompt as an administrator and done sfc / scannow and if found nothing wrong.

:)

DayDreamer0981, Jul 3, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 3, 2019
  3. charging issue after last update

Hi Ronan,

We got your concern. Let's work this out by doing these steps:

Running power troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click on Power.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

• Check if issue persists.

If issue persist kindly follow the below given method.

Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Uninstall.

• Restart the computer and check.

Keep us updated.

Richard tie, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Multiple issues, have yet to find a long lasting solution.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Multiple issues, have yet to find a long lasting solution.

1. Multiple issues, have yet to find a long lasting solution. - Similar Threads - Multiple issues yet

2. Constant bluescreens no solution yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant bluescreens no solution yet: It has been a few months now that my computer has been having frequent bluescreen issues. Started on windows 10, tried a clean install of windows 10 and that did not stop the issue. Upgraded to windows 11 and still having frequent bluescreens. I actually had one the first...
  3. Constant bluescreens no solution yet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant bluescreens no solution yet: It has been a few months now that my computer has been having frequent bluescreen issues. Started on windows 10, tried a clean install of windows 10 and that did not stop the issue. Upgraded to windows 11 and still having frequent bluescreens. I actually had one the first...
  4. I have yet to find a solution to this issue where my mom is unable to login in to her...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have yet to find a solution to this issue where my mom is unable to login in to her...: She keeps getting a message telling her to enter A1B2C3 but it never works! What can be done besides re-installing Windows? Her passPhrase was not entered incorrectly before this started! Please help and don't tell me that Windows needs to be re-installed! There must be an...
  5. I have yet to find a solution to this issue where my mom is unable to login in to her...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have yet to find a solution to this issue where my mom is unable to login in to her...: She keeps getting a message telling her to enter A1B2C3 but it never works! What can be done besides re-installing Windows? Her passPhrase was not entered incorrectly before this started! Please help and don't tell me that Windows needs to be re-installed! There must be an...
  6. BSOD issues cannot find a solution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD issues cannot find a solution: Hi there, Have been struggling with this problem for months now. At random intervals sometimes days, sometimes minutes I get a selection of BSoDs. Uusally IRQL Not less or equal but there are a few it could be, not just a single error. Sometimes it's talking about trying to...
  7. Having an issue with my USB devices that I cant' find a solution for.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having an issue with my USB devices that I cant' find a solution for.: Like the title says, I'm having an issue with my USB devices that I can't seem to find a solution for. My issue is that, randomly, my USB devices will disconnect and reconnect. Which is quite the pain because my wireless is through a USB device. Sometimes, it's fine for days...
  8. Multiple BSOD, cannot find any solution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD, cannot find any solution: Hello, I recently have been getting a string of blue screens that I cannot troubleshoot. These bluescreens only occur whenever I am playing a game such as Monster Hunter World, DiRT Rally, and Escape from Tarkov. I have uploaded the dump files here:...
  9. No solution yet. Edge insists on opening last pages that were open.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No solution yet. Edge insists on opening last pages that were open.: Every time I switch on my computer in the morning and open up Microsoft Edge, it opens all the tabs that were open when I closed it and shut down the day before. Why does it do this? I don't have any settings configured to tell it to do this. It's very irritating. I have...
  10. Trying to find solution to ongoing network issues.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to find solution to ongoing network issues.: I know MS killed the support for the SMB 1 protocol. After trying all the so called trick to no avail and also uninstalled the SMB 1 protocol and just left the SMB installed and tried the MS trick to enable the network discovery as outlined in the article,...