Windows 10: Multiple issues not sure where to start

Discus and support Multiple issues not sure where to start in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So my first issue is every time I turn my computer on it says admin password incorrect prior to me even typing anything in. My bamboo pen that i bought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by stoneyvixen420, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Multiple issues not sure where to start

So my first issue is every time I turn my computer on it says admin password incorrect prior to me even typing anything in. My bamboo pen that i bought with the computer was working fine until one day it wasnt. It doesnt even register when i attempt to use it. yes i changed the battery in pen after frequent use also my backup wont complete successfully as well as my bluetooth wont work properly.

:)

stoneyvixen420, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Windows Start issue

Try this:

Right click on your start menu, and click on System:

Multiple issues not sure where to start [​IMG]

When the system window comes up, click on Advanced System Settings:

There, click on Startup and Recovery:

Then in the top menu you will have a choice of OSs. Select the one you want to boot to defaultly and uncheck the box for "Time to display list of operating systems."

That should make it boot into Windows 10 without your intervention.

ArazelEternal, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Multiple issues not sure where to start

MULTIPLE ISSUES CORTANA ZOOM FONTS KEYBOARD

Hi Philip,

There are a lot of possible reason why this issue has occurred. To isolate this matter, we have some questions for
    you:

• When did this issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried updating your drivers?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshootingand hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devicesto run the
      Troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Multiple issues not sure where to start

1. Multiple issues not sure where to start - Similar Threads - Multiple issues sure

2. Not sure where to begin

in Windows 10 Support
    Not sure where to begin: To make a long story short, I inherited a refurbished desktop computer for my home. I believe it originally ran Windows 7, but had been upgraded to Windows 10 just prior to my receiving it. As of late, the computer is running frustratingly slow, and now I am having major...
  3. Multiple start up issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple start up issues: Hey. I just wanted to address an issue where I have three errors in one. Firstly, my internet is gone, only being a computer screen with a cable beside it and a red circle and an X. Second, everything but my cursor disappears as soon as my desktop icons and taskbar load....
  4. Blue Screen issues not sure where to go...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen issues not sure where to go...: I used WinDBG to read the crash report but im not sure where to go from there... if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great. here was the report that I saw if that will help.. Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 AMD64 Copyright...
  5. registry issues? not sure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    registry issues? not sure: ok so I have a brother who sent me this email and is looking for answers. ANY help would be appreciated! I am using Windows 10. I went to registry key: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced I changed the HideIcons value...
  6. Running into multiple issues, starting with boot error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Running into multiple issues, starting with boot error: This all started when I tried to reset by HP Laptop to factory default. I ended up running into error code 0xc0000225. After looking up many things, I created a bootable USB and attempted to repair the computer. Startup repair did nothing. When I tried to load the command...
  7. BSOD random times, not sure where to start

BSOD random times, not sure where to start: Hello! I did upgrade to the insider program, and it was giving my BSOD a lot less. (example: once a month vs couple times a week) It's very frusterating, and I have no idea where to start. Can someone point me in the right direction? Couple of honorable mentions, my...
  8. Constant BSODs, prior issues with 840M Card, not sure where to start..

Constant BSODs, prior issues with 840M Card, not sure where to start..: Hi everyone, I'm not sure if the issues I'm having are directly related to the video card, but a month or two ago I was having major issues trying to actually install drivers and such. The next step if it is not a hardware issue is to basically refresh the PC, but I'd...
  9. Multiple issues with taskbar and start button

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple issues with taskbar and start button: So I've recently been having some issues with my computer. Many of the buttons on my task-bar won't work (calculator, search button, auto-clicker among others), I can't right-click anything on it, neither the Action Center nor the calendar will open, and when I click the...
  10. So many issues, where to start

in Windows 10 Support
    So many issues, where to start: I upgraded an old Dell from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and have numerous issues, I'm not too sure if they are related but would appreciate any help start menu not working edge display certificate errors on nearly every site cant connect to email or to the app store i have...