Windows 10: Multiple Issues on computer, Could be sign of viruses?

Discus and support Multiple Issues on computer, Could be sign of viruses? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I recently have been having troubles with my computer which could be signs of a virus or even multiple viruses. Heres a quick list of what seems... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jdance, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Jdance Win User

Multiple Issues on computer, Could be sign of viruses?

Hello, I recently have been having troubles with my computer which could be signs of a virus or even multiple viruses. Heres a quick list of what seems a bit suspicious.

-Rundll running almost 24/7 - Infected .dll?
    -Sign into work or school account window when starting computer and connecting to internet - "Issues with your work or school account" trying to get me to sign in
    -100% disk usage for no reason at all
    -Memory usage seems a bit high when just my browser is running and no other programs are running
    MRT, Spybot Free, and My Norton did not find anything in their scans.

I'm happy to show any screenshots and captures of anywhere that might point out I have an infection.

:)

Jdance, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Multiple Issues on computer, Could be sign of viruses?

1. Multiple Issues on computer, Could be sign of viruses? - Similar Threads - Multiple Issues computer

2. Is this a sign of a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a sign of a virus?: Hello, so recently I was browsing on the internet and downloading some images. I was on this pretty sketchy website, and it automatically downloaded a file called 'setup.msi.' I immediately deleted this, but I wasn't sure if that was the only thing that got downloaded. After,...
  3. Is this a sign of a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this a sign of a virus?: Hello, so recently I was browsing on the internet and downloading some images. I was on this pretty sketchy website, and it automatically downloaded a file called 'setup.msi.' I immediately deleted this, but I wasn't sure if that was the only thing that got downloaded. After,...
  4. Is this a sign of a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Signing into multiple computers without losing data

Signing into multiple computers without losing data: I would like to be able to sign into two different laptops with my same Microsoft account. I would like to be able to access files and images in my onedrive account from both computers, without having programs/apps on one laptop effect the other.Every time I log into one...
  6. Signing into multiple computers without losing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing into multiple computers without losing data: I would like to be able to sign into two different laptops with my same Microsoft account. I would like to be able to access files and images in my onedrive account from both computers, without having programs/apps on one laptop effect the other.Every time I log into one...
  7. Could there be a virus in the .sav file?

Could there be a virus in the .sav file?: hi as far as i know, the sav file is a file that only games can read Can I get virus from this file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-there-be-a-virus-in-the-sav-file/f5c10a5d-c59b-4347-bb63-866aa21f28be
  8. I could not sign into my computer Administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    I could not sign into my computer Administrator: I want to sign in my computer admin using my Microsoft account, so I enter my Microsoft password to sign into this computer. My Microsoft email and password got passed. Then it wants my current windows password. So i try entering my Microsoft password however it said that my...
  9. Could it be a virus causing this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could it be a virus causing this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/quansq [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gkh4xv/could_it_be_a_virus_causing_this/
  10. SIgn on for multiple computers

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    SIgn on for multiple computers: I have multiple computers, one is owned by someone else 3000 miles away but I take care of it online. I have just purchased Office 365 and installed it two of the computers in my office. The computer from the west coast was here for a week and during that time I logged on and...