Windows 10: Multiple issues related Windows 11 22H2 Update.

Discus and support Multiple issues related Windows 11 22H2 Update. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 22H2 update issues : 1 I have Elan touchpad driver preinstalled in my HP Laptop. Touchpad scrolling sensitivity is very inconsistent in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KaranGupta8, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Multiple issues related Windows 11 22H2 Update.

Windows 11 22H2 update issues : 1 I have Elan touchpad driver preinstalled in my HP Laptop. Touchpad scrolling sensitivity is very inconsistent in every app. Somewhere its very high somewhere it is very low. 2 I am facing scrolling lags in Settings, Widgets, Microsoft Store, etc at balanced settings. Whereas It feels slightly better in some apps when I set it to "Best Performance".3 UI glitches which can only be reproduced after hovering on "new desktop" button. This is how it can be reproduced For Eg. When I am using Browser, Suddenly I need to use calculator, I press win+R, and type calc

:)

KaranGupta8, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 20, 2022
  3. Windows 11 version 22H2

Hello,

There is no exact date for any of the devices for receiving Windows 11 22H2 update, as the update is being rolled out in phased manner.

Check if any of known issues with Windows 11 22H2 related to you:

Windows 11, version 22H2 known issues and notifications | Microsoft Learn

If none of known issues related to you, try upgrading via Windows 11 22H2 ISO file:

Fix: Windows 11 2022 update not showing!

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 20, 2022
  4. Multiple issues related Windows 11 22H2 Update.

Windows 11 update 22H2 not available

Hello,

You need to manually check if any of known issues with Windows 11 22H2 related to you:

Windows 11, version 22H2 known issues and notifications | Microsoft Learn

You can leave the feedback to Microsoft, via the Feedback hub.

If none of known issues related to you, try manual upgrading via Windows 11 22H2 ISO file:

Fix: Windows 11 2022 update not showing!

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 20, 2022
Thema:

Multiple issues related Windows 11 22H2 Update.

1. Multiple issues related Windows 11 22H2 Update. - Similar Threads - Multiple issues related

2. Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update: Issues Started when I was unable to print. Then on further inspection I found that I cannot open some system screens and others open but will not close. Some processes do not run, and others run but won't close. Task manager opens & will not refresh or close. All printers...
  3. Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update: Issues Started when I was unable to print. Then on further inspection I found that I cannot open some system screens and others open but will not close. Some processes do not run, and others run but won't close. Task manager opens & will not refresh or close. All printers...
  4. Multiple issues in Windows 11 Home build 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple issues in Windows 11 Home build 22H2: I'm using Windows 11 Home version 22H2. I'm experiencing files not opening, access to photos not available. When I check Settings/Windows Security, nothing populates the screen, it is completely blank. Any suggestions?[Original Title: Windowns Home 11 version 22H2 issues...]...
  5. Multiple issues in Windows 11 Home build 22H2

Multiple issues in Windows 11 Home build 22H2: I'm using Windows 11 Home version 22H2. I'm experiencing files not opening, access to photos not available. When I check Settings/Windows Security, nothing populates the screen, it is completely blank. Any suggestions?[Original Title: Windowns Home 11 version 22H2 issues...]...
  6. Multiple issues related Windows 11 22H2 Update.

Multiple issues related Windows 11 22H2 Update.: Windows 11 22H2 update issues : 1 I have Elan touchpad driver preinstalled in my HP Laptop. Touchpad scrolling sensitivity is very inconsistent in every app. Somewhere its very high somewhere it is very low. 2 I am facing scrolling lags in Settings, Widgets, Microsoft Store,...
  7. Windows 11 22H2 update issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 update issues: Hi,Approximately 1 week ago I had received notification that Windows 11 22H2 was available for download/install. The notification was under Windows update and an icon was displayed on the tool bar. I attempted to perform the update, and the update went to the point of...
  8. Windows 11 22H2 update issues

Windows 11 22H2 update issues: Hi,Approximately 1 week ago I had received notification that Windows 11 22H2 was available for download/install. The notification was under Windows update and an icon was displayed on the tool bar. I attempted to perform the update, and the update went to the point of...
  9. Windows 11 Update 22H2 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update 22H2 issue: Hello,while installing the last update of 22H2 my PC lost power and shutdown when the message "do not turn off your PC" was shown.nom i'm back to 21H2 auto, i keep check the windows update but it doesn't show the 22H2 version anymore, what should i do to get the update again...
  10. Windows 11 Update 22H2 issue

Windows 11 Update 22H2 issue: Hello,while installing the last update of 22H2 my PC lost power and shutdown when the message "do not turn off your PC" was shown.nom i'm back to 21H2 auto, i keep check the windows update but it doesn't show the 22H2 version anymore, what should i do to get the update again...