Windows 10: Multiple issues surrounding Minecraft for Windows and Windows Updates

Discus and support Multiple issues surrounding Minecraft for Windows and Windows Updates in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When Minecraft update 1.19 came out, my Bedrock version Minecraft for windows would not update. I tried uninstall/reinstall since that seems to usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Serendipity127, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Multiple issues surrounding Minecraft for Windows and Windows Updates

When Minecraft update 1.19 came out, my Bedrock version Minecraft for windows would not update. I tried uninstall/reinstall since that seems to usually be the first step, but alas it now says I don't meet the minimum requirements and need to update Windows.My windows is stuck on 1909 and REFUSES to update to 20H2. However, as the minimum internet requirement for Bedrock is Windows 1904, why will it not let me download it?If anyone has a work around for Minecraft, please let me know!Additionally, if anyone knows how to force my stupid PC to update, that would be fantastic as well.I have alrea

:)

Serendipity127, Jun 26, 2022

2. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jun 26, 2022
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Jun 26, 2022
  4. Techtu Win User

Multiple issues surrounding Minecraft for Windows and Windows Updates

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile Multiple issues surrounding Minecraft for Windows and Windows Updates :)

Techtu, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

Multiple issues surrounding Minecraft for Windows and Windows Updates

1. Multiple issues surrounding Minecraft for Windows and Windows Updates - Similar Threads - Multiple issues surrounding

2. multiple issue on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple issue on Windows: getting multiple issues on my Windows and now I cant even reset it. I tried to reset the PC but it hangs. I was able to boot still on the desktop as if nothing happens. I already made a back up of my files so I just need to fully reset the PC....
  3. multiple issue on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple issue on Windows: getting multiple issues on my Windows and now I cant even reset it. I tried to reset the PC but it hangs. I was able to boot still on the desktop as if nothing happens. I already made a back up of my files so I just need to fully reset the PC....
  4. Multiple issues surrounding Minecraft for Windows and Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple issues surrounding Minecraft for Windows and Windows Updates: When Minecraft update 1.19 came out, my Bedrock version Minecraft for windows would not update. I tried uninstall/reinstall since that seems to usually be the first step, but alas it now says I don't meet the minimum requirements and need to update Windows.My windows is stuck...
  5. Multiple issues surrounding Minecraft for Windows and Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple issues surrounding Minecraft for Windows and Windows Updates: When Minecraft update 1.19 came out, my Bedrock version Minecraft for windows would not update. I tried uninstall/reinstall since that seems to usually be the first step, but alas it now says I don't meet the minimum requirements and need to update Windows.My windows is stuck...
  6. Multiple Windows 10 Update issues

Multiple Windows 10 Update issues: Windows Update: Updates fail, Update history lists multiple unsuccessful to load the same KB "Failed to install on multiple dates - 0x80070426". In the main Update page "Retry" to download the same KB, after several minutes stuck on 45% leads to "Download error" with the...
  7. Onedrive issue and windows update issue - MULTIPLE ISSUES

Onedrive issue and windows update issue - MULTIPLE ISSUES: So I had two OneDrive accounts set on my windows desktop, one is my personal account and the other being a university account. Up until the beginning of last week, both were syncing fine on my desktop. However, starting from last Monday, I had realised that my lecture notes...
  8. Issues with 5.1 Surround Sound with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with 5.1 Surround Sound with Windows 10: I can not get 5.1 Surround Sound to play for my computer with any audio player; i.e. DVD/CD optical drive, Pandora, etc. but when I run an audio test using the device manager it tests perfectly. I have heard that there might be a compatibility issue with 5.1/7.1 Surround...
  9. Multiple Issues after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Issues after Windows Update: I have an Asus Zenbook and ever since the latest windows update my keyboard has stopped working. I was able to sign into my laptop using the touch sensor but every time i try typing something in my keyboard it just locks my laptop and brings me back to the sign in screen....
  10. Minecraft update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft update issue: Hello At the moment I am getting a propblem whenever I am trying to update minecraft but it's just showing me that the LUNCH FAILED and it says : we are unable to dounlad this version. Please try again later. And if I pressed ok and PLAY the same thing is showing up, the...