Windows 10: Multiple Issues with Win10

Discus and support Multiple Issues with Win10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having an issue where explorer.exe disappears every time I log in. It's a simple fix but annoying to have to do it every time. My plan was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CraigFurniss1, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Multiple Issues with Win10

Hi,

I'm having an issue where explorer.exe disappears every time I log in. It's a simple fix but annoying to have to do it every time. My plan was to run sfc/scannow but when I open command prompt with admin privileges it just opens and disappears immediately. Any advice?

:)

CraigFurniss1, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Multiple Issues with Win10

MULTIPLE ISSUES CORTANA ZOOM FONTS KEYBOARD

Hi Philip,

There are a lot of possible reason why this issue has occurred. To isolate this matter, we have some questions for
    you:

• When did this issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried updating your drivers?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshootingand hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devicesto run the
      Troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Multiple Issues with Win10

1. Multiple Issues with Win10 - Similar Threads - Multiple Issues Win10

2. Multiple Issues, Multiple struggles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Issues, Multiple struggles.: With a recent moment I have noticed a multitude of bitcoin mining viruses upon my pc. With a few malwarebyte scans and a personal cmd batch I made myself, I have personally managed to remove each and every last one of the lil' bastards. Not sure how they got there to begin...
  3. Multiple Issues, Multiple struggles.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Issues, Multiple struggles.: With a recent moment I have noticed a multitude of bitcoin mining viruses upon my pc. With a few malwarebyte scans and a personal cmd batch I made myself, I have personally managed to remove each and every last one of the lil' bastards. Not sure how they got there to begin...
  4. Multiple issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple issues: Hi, suddenly this past monday I experienced a variety of issues and this is what i am still experiencing as well as what i have done to dateCurrent issues- chrome and edge continuously gives 'status access violation' errors- windows update cannot be completed, different error...
  5. Multiple Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple Issues: Greetings... My issues are ongoing and I have paid for help but I still keep getting directed online for help. I'm not computer savvy so I need help. This first started when I received an error msg of 0x800f0805 at one point there was a message stating I was missing an "X"...
  6. Multiple Issues

Multiple Issues: Hey everyone, my first post here. Before my issues, my PC was working 100%. I recently force shut down my PC which I hardly ever do and then turned it back on. I was greeted with a blue screen that said "Your PC ran into a problem...". The PC restarted a few time and then...
  7. Multiple issues after upgrading from win10

Multiple issues after upgrading from win10: Some installed programs only open a black window, start menu doesn't open, windows defender instacrashes, I can't give administrator permission to actions that require it, restore windows doesn't work, the settings program crashes easily, when I switch on the pc a blue and...
  8. multiple issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    multiple issues: I have just installed my new cpu, motherboard and RAM. when i turned it on i immediately got a blue screen (i've gotten 4 different ones) but the one ive seen the most is memory_management. But thats not the main problem here right now, i have tried to reset my pc with...
  9. Multiple Bsods in win10

Multiple Bsods in win10: Greetings all. I have been troubled since day 1 of my custom built windows PC experience ever since i first installed Windows 7 and my reasoning being Bsods. I had the same bsods over and over and over again so as the tech savvy person I am I troubleshooted using forums...
  10. Multiple issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple issues: ok, here's the deal.......... all of a sudden, all programs/windows inherit the "stay on top" option. if i have 2 programs open, click the taskbar icon to switch to the other one, nothing happens; i can only see it if i minimize the current one. if i have 2 programs...