Windows 10: Multiple issues with Windows 10 since early August

Discus and support Multiple issues with Windows 10 since early August in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Am I just unlucky or is anyone else having similar problems with Windows 10.? These issues started in early August and continue after trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Clive_Hornsby, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Multiple issues with Windows 10 since early August

Am I just unlucky or is anyone else having similar problems with Windows 10.?

These issues started in early August and continue after trying to resolve the issues with Microsoft Windows Support and Office 365 Support.
    I have been supporting Microsoft products since 1995 and can usually fix issues myself.

• My mouse regularly freezes during the day for about three seconds
    • I have the same short freezing issue which affects audio conferencing in Skype and Microsoft Teams. Both worked well before August 2019
    • It is not my network connection because I have VoIP phone and only have an issue with my main PC

• Only a few thumbnails show in Windows Explorer and I have rebuilt the thumbnail database on a weekly basis trying to fix this
    • All thumbnails display when using the Save option – No idea why

• Office 365 disconnects all my office accounts for multiple office 365 organisations every 24 hours. Only one account is retained and I have to login to the other three accounts at least once a day.

I have a high performance PC with automatic updates turned on for both Windows 10 and Office 365.

Multiple issues with Windows 10 since early August bd6f8f19-cb3a-4ca5-b8c3-8b51f055bbe8?upload=true.jpg

Multiple issues with Windows 10 since early August f7835e52-b215-46f6-85dc-6f13c4378466?upload=true.jpg

Multiple issues with Windows 10 since early August ad3e85ba-3d3e-409e-ac3d-6fe636e6425a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Clive_Hornsby, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 15, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Sep 15, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Multiple issues with Windows 10 since early August

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Multiple issues with Windows 10 since early August

1. Multiple issues with Windows 10 since early August - Similar Threads - Multiple issues since

2. WifiCx.sys BSoD since August

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WifiCx.sys BSoD since August: hello, I have been having constant WifiCx.sys BSoD's since august, I have updated files and tried uninstalling and reinstalling drives, done scans and still nothinghere is a dmp of my current BSoD: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkrN4goD3VOtgYwk4mDM76QbSBCpAQ...
  3. WifiCx.sys BSoD since August

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WifiCx.sys BSoD since August: hello, I have been having constant WifiCx.sys BSoD's since august, I have updated files and tried uninstalling and reinstalling drives, done scans and still nothinghere is a dmp of my current BSoD: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkrN4goD3VOtgYwk4mDM76QbSBCpAQ...
  4. Bluetooth Issues Since Surface Updates - 5 August 2021

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Issues Since Surface Updates - 5 August 2021: The Bluetooth on my Surface Pro has not been working properly since the Surface Firmware Updates this morning. I have to restart to get it to work and then it only works properly for about 5 minutes. I have tried rolling back and reinstalling the Marvell driver. Will you...
  5. Windows 10 Keeps producing BSOD since early May

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Keeps producing BSOD since early May: Current Version 1903, Build 18362.900 My Windows 10 Keeps producing BSOD since May 13. I installed KB4556799, KB4552931 that same day. Since then I get regular BSOD. I have recently uninstalled these 2 updates and no improvements were achieved. I therefore re-run Windows...
  6. Windows 10 randomly restarting without warning since August

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 randomly restarting without warning since August: So this is an issue I've been getting on and off since August. The problem is that my Windows 10 desktop PC will suddenly just restart without any indication. The screen will just go black and it restarts, but it doesn't make any mention of it shutting down incorrectly once...
  7. windows updates not installed since august 2019

windows updates not installed since august 2019: Hi Not one update for Windows 10 has now installed since August 2019 other than August 30, 2019 — KB4511555 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 for Windows 10, version 1903 I initially presumed this would be a known error and would eventually be resolved by a...
  8. Windows 10 update failing since August

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 update failing since August: Running windows update I keep getting the same 0x8008005 error. I'm pretty sure this started after Avast Cleanup change some registration files, removed previous backups. I've tried multiple fixes and walk through so far but nothing is working. The system is clearly having...
  9. Windows 10 update of early august has crashed my computer

Windows 10 update of early august has crashed my computer: I need help. I performed the windows 10 update a couple of dats ago and now i my computer won’t start in windows. It gets locked at the Lenovo screen then gives a blue screen code 0xc0000185. I can’t find my windows 10 cd. Please help. I was the victim of a car accident...
  10. VPN problems since Windows 10 Home update in August

in Windows 10 Customization
    VPN problems since Windows 10 Home update in August: Since the 1803 update I am unable to connect remotely to work with VPN or Sonic Wall Extender. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/vpn-problems-since-windows-10-home-update-in/0dea7abc-db2f-48e1-b728-c4b578c37f7a