Windows 10: multiple issues with windows 10?

Discus and support multiple issues with windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a new used laptop i got off amazon and its having some problems but i dont know if its the laptop or windows update . I dont have a volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shineynickel444, Oct 15, 2020.

1. multiple issues with windows 10?

I have a new used laptop i got off amazon and its having some problems but i dont know if its the laptop or windows update . I dont have a volume indicator anymore and whenever i plug in my phone to charge it the screen goes negative! like the colors are inverted for a split second whenever i connect and disconnect it . I never had something like this happen but i think its the windows update .

submitted by /u/shineynickel444
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/shineynickel444, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 15, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

multiple issues with windows 10?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

multiple issues with windows 10?

1. multiple issues with windows 10? - Similar Threads - multiple issues

2. Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations: Hello,I unintentionally downloaded a virus that seems to be associated with XAMPP, causing my computer's applications, including Windows programs, to attempt connections to malicious IPs, which Malwarebytes has been blocking. Despite formatting my C: drive and deleting D:...
  3. Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations: Hello,I unintentionally downloaded a virus that seems to be associated with XAMPP, causing my computer's applications, including Windows programs, to attempt connections to malicious IPs, which Malwarebytes has been blocking. Despite formatting my C: drive and deleting D:...
  4. Multiple Bluescreen Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Bluescreen Issue: Hi, I have a 2020 Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3i. I updated it and suddenly my gpu is not working saying that GPU crashed or update to newer versionsi have the latest versions when I disable the GPU in device manager everything works fine I just cant play GPU heavy games Minidump...
  5. Multiple Bluescreen Issue

Multiple Bluescreen Issue: Hi, I have a 2020 Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3i. I updated it and suddenly my gpu is not working saying that GPU crashed or update to newer versionsi have the latest versions when I disable the GPU in device manager everything works fine I just cant play GPU heavy games Minidump...
  6. Multiple Bluescreen Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can I get some help fixing multiple issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get some help fixing multiple issues?: My new PC arrived Wednesday. I have had near constant issues with it since and been trying to resolve them to no success.Mostly it has been Blue Screen Error's: 50, 58, 3b, a.Occasionally the PC has been restarting on it's own even without Blue Screen errors.I have previously...
  8. Can I get some help fixing multiple issues?

Can I get some help fixing multiple issues?: My new PC arrived Wednesday. I have had near constant issues with it since and been trying to resolve them to no success.Mostly it has been Blue Screen Error's: 50, 58, 3b, a.Occasionally the PC has been restarting on it's own even without Blue Screen errors.I have previously...
  9. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days: I am starting a new discussion here because at this point I don't know what to try next, so I'll detail my issue thoroughly.For the past few days I've been having my Razer Blade 15 laptop BSOD randomly because of 2 particular bug checks, but one causing the other. First comes...
  10. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days: I am starting a new discussion here because at this point I don't know what to try next, so I'll detail my issue thoroughly.For the past few days I've been having my Razer Blade 15 laptop BSOD randomly because of 2 particular bug checks, but one causing the other. First comes...