Windows 10: Multiple issues with windows 10

Discus and support Multiple issues with windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i have windows 10 and these key features are prominent in the issues i run into. 1. windows store always fails to load, and if it does its a grey... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Area Classified, May 1, 2022.

1. Multiple issues with windows 10

So i have windows 10 and these key features are prominent in the issues i run into. 1. windows store always fails to load, and if it does its a grey screen for anywhere from 1-30 minutes of loading before it throws the 0x80131500 error code, i have tried all trouble shooting steps ive ran into on microsoft fourms and other formsive done msreset, ive cleared the cache ive reinstalled windows store, ive even reinstalled windows the version where you keep personal files this also applies to my other problems I also run into windows explorer taking up to 20 minutes to fully load in and give me a

:)

Area Classified, May 1, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 1, 2022
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, May 1, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Multiple issues with windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 1, 2022
Thema:

Multiple issues with windows 10

1. Multiple issues with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Multiple issues

2. Multiple Bluescreen Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Bluescreen Issue: Hi, I have a 2020 Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3i. I updated it and suddenly my gpu is not working saying that GPU crashed or update to newer versionsi have the latest versions when I disable the GPU in device manager everything works fine I just cant play GPU heavy games Minidump...
  3. Multiple Bluescreen Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Bluescreen Issue: Hi, I have a 2020 Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3i. I updated it and suddenly my gpu is not working saying that GPU crashed or update to newer versionsi have the latest versions when I disable the GPU in device manager everything works fine I just cant play GPU heavy games Minidump...
  4. Multiple Bluescreen Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can I get some help fixing multiple issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get some help fixing multiple issues?: My new PC arrived Wednesday. I have had near constant issues with it since and been trying to resolve them to no success.Mostly it has been Blue Screen Error's: 50, 58, 3b, a.Occasionally the PC has been restarting on it's own even without Blue Screen errors.I have previously...
  6. Can I get some help fixing multiple issues?

Can I get some help fixing multiple issues?: My new PC arrived Wednesday. I have had near constant issues with it since and been trying to resolve them to no success.Mostly it has been Blue Screen Error's: 50, 58, 3b, a.Occasionally the PC has been restarting on it's own even without Blue Screen errors.I have previously...
  7. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days: I am starting a new discussion here because at this point I don't know what to try next, so I'll detail my issue thoroughly.For the past few days I've been having my Razer Blade 15 laptop BSOD randomly because of 2 particular bug checks, but one causing the other. First comes...
  8. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days: I am starting a new discussion here because at this point I don't know what to try next, so I'll detail my issue thoroughly.For the past few days I've been having my Razer Blade 15 laptop BSOD randomly because of 2 particular bug checks, but one causing the other. First comes...
  9. Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update: Issues Started when I was unable to print. Then on further inspection I found that I cannot open some system screens and others open but will not close. Some processes do not run, and others run but won't close. Task manager opens & will not refresh or close. All printers...
  10. Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update

Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update: Issues Started when I was unable to print. Then on further inspection I found that I cannot open some system screens and others open but will not close. Some processes do not run, and others run but won't close. Task manager opens & will not refresh or close. All printers...