Windows 10: Multiple Issues

Discus and support Multiple Issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, after upgrading to windows 10 I have suffered from random blue screens differing in error code each time, my sound just randomly ceasing to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DanBenedetti, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Multiple Issues

Hello, after upgrading to windows 10 I have suffered from random blue screens differing in error code each time, my sound just randomly ceasing to work, and my microphone ceasing to work randomly. This did not happen before windows 10. I upgraded from windows 8.1 which I had the occasional blue screen on. In the beginning the blue screens are seldom, but towards the beginning it was very common. Now the most common occurrence is the sound just ceasing or the same with my microphone. I will post my PC specs below :
    Processor AMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics Manufacturer AMD Speed 2.1 GHz Number of Cores 4 Video Card AMD Radeon HD 8610G Manufacturer ATI Chipset AMD Radeon HD 8610G Dedicated Memory 736.1 MB Total Memory 4.0 GB Memory 8.0 GB Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 (build 10586), 64-bit Service Pack 0 Size 64 Bit Edition Display Maximum Resolution 1600 x 900 DVD MATSHITA DVD+-RW UJ8E2 CD MATSHITA DVD+-RW UJ8E2

Any help is appreciated, Thanks!!

:)

DanBenedetti, Apr 16, 2016

2. Multiple issues

Thank you once again. That would be the normal way to proceed, but that's what I did initially and the pics are never all in one folder no matter what I do: not camera roll, not OneDrive...very strange. I'll keep trying though!

fightcityhall, Apr 16, 2016
  3. Multiple issues

Thanks for responding:

2) I blocked an email address from my outlook hotmail account and still receive emails from that address.

Try removing and re-blocking the account again. Open outlook mail on a different device, does the mail get blocked there? If so, check if you have available app updates on your phone.

The messages from the blocked address are showing up everywhere. Not blocked at all. Tried what you suggested, but unless/until I get another message from the person have no way to know if it's blocked or not.

As well, still having trouble with photos transferring easily from my Windows phone to my PC, and still working with someone else's response to the Office 2007 issue.

fightcityhall, Apr 16, 2016
  4. wase4711 Win User

Multiple Issues

you gotta post the exact error name/code here if you expect any help

wase4711, Apr 16, 2016
  5. As I said, It is a different error code each blue screen with no particular rhyme or reason. I might just wipe my computer

DanBenedetti, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Multiple Issues

1. Multiple Issues - Similar Threads - Multiple Issues

2. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.: This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC.The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2...
  3. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.: This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC.The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2...
  4. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

6. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations: Hello,I unintentionally downloaded a virus that seems to be associated with XAMPP, causing my computer's applications, including Windows programs, to attempt connections to malicious IPs, which Malwarebytes has been blocking. Despite formatting my C: drive and deleting D:...
  8. Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations

Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations: Hello,I unintentionally downloaded a virus that seems to be associated with XAMPP, causing my computer's applications, including Windows programs, to attempt connections to malicious IPs, which Malwarebytes has been blocking. Despite formatting my C: drive and deleting D:...
  9. Multiple Bluescreen Issue

Multiple Bluescreen Issue: Hi, I have a 2020 Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3i. I updated it and suddenly my gpu is not working saying that GPU crashed or update to newer versionsi have the latest versions when I disable the GPU in device manager everything works fine I just cant play GPU heavy games Minidump...
  10. Multiple Bluescreen Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Bluescreen Issue: Hi, I have a 2020 Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3i. I updated it and suddenly my gpu is not working saying that GPU crashed or update to newer versionsi have the latest versions when I disable the GPU in device manager everything works fine I just cant play GPU heavy games Minidump...