Windows 10: Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing

Discus and support Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I am having trouble with my work-appointed laptop. I work as a teacher and we have Microsoft Surfaces. On occasion, when I am either screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CB_14, Apr 11, 2024.

1. CB_14 Win User

Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing

Hello. I am having trouble with my work-appointed laptop. I work as a teacher and we have Microsoft Surfaces. On occasion, when I am either screen recording with Screencastify or using One-note, the laptop will completely freeze. The only thing that gets it working again is a power shutdown and restart. I have been dealing with this for awhile and I have already tried asking the IT at my school. They were no help.I had this issue on my person Surface a few years ago and was able to fix it, but cannot remember exactly how. I am pretty sure it was with my drivers maybe USB. I don't have admin

:)

CB_14, Apr 11, 2024
  2. bending66 Win User

Kernel error 41 (63) and kernel 219 (212)

What version of Win10 got installed?

As i know, Win10 Enterprise LTSB N has no such error like Kernel-pnp error 219...

Try it!

bending66, Apr 11, 2024
  3. TenRec Win User
    Windows 10 Lock Up - Event #219 Kernel-PnP

Mine was set to automatic but i'm still getting Kernel PnP errors #219.

Also getting lockups a few minutes after logging in.

TenRec, Apr 11, 2024
  4. Paola Gar Win User

Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Apr 11, 2024
Thema:

1. Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing - Similar Threads - Multiple Kernel 219

2. Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing: Hello. I am having trouble with my work-appointed laptop. I work as a teacher and we have Microsoft Surfaces. On occasion, when I am either screen recording with Screencastify or using One-note, the laptop will completely freeze. The only thing that gets it working again is a...
  3. Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing: Hello. I am having trouble with my work-appointed laptop. I work as a teacher and we have Microsoft Surfaces. On occasion, when I am either screen recording with Screencastify or using One-note, the laptop will completely freeze. The only thing that gets it working again is a...
  4. Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error: Every time pc is booted I get 2 WHEA Logger errors. I've updated my Laptop with new m2 ssd and 32gb of ram. I suppose it could be the reason for this behaviour, Also I've tried updating my intel chipset driversnot all what ASUS had to offer. And before that i've been getting...
  5. Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error: Every time pc is booted I get 2 WHEA Logger errors. I've updated my Laptop with new m2 ssd and 32gb of ram. I suppose it could be the reason for this behaviour, Also I've tried updating my intel chipset driversnot all what ASUS had to offer. And before that i've been getting...
  6. Whea logger 17 and Kernel PNP 219 error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Event 219, Kernel-PnP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 219, Kernel-PnP: Every time I start a Windows Laptop, in the event viewer a Kernel-PnP warning appears "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification\5&1e97abaa&0&0". If I use the computer in silence without playing any...
  8. Event 219, Kernel-PnP

Event 219, Kernel-PnP: Every time I start a Windows Laptop, in the event viewer a Kernel-PnP warning appears "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification\5&1e97abaa&0&0". If I use the computer in silence without playing any...
  9. Event 219 Kernel PnP problem

Event 219 Kernel PnP problem: Hi,I've recently been having my system crash due to Event 219, Kernel-PnP repeatedly while playing a game over the last few weeks and I'm struggling to find a solution.The kernel problem is specifically:The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...
  10. Multiple Blue Screens - Kernel Error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Blue Screens - Kernel Error?: Randomly my Windows 10 will blue screen. I have taken it to a shop and they couldn't figure it out. I have called the Microsoft support line, they didn't solve the problem. My computer has been blue-screening for over a year now and any help would be great....