Windows 10: Multiple keyboard layouts when pressing WIN + SPACE, but only 1 installed

Discus and support Multiple keyboard layouts when pressing WIN + SPACE, but only 1 installed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have only 1 language and 1 keyboard installed as shown: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] But when I press WIN+ SPACE, I get this: [ATTACH] Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JakobMisplon, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Multiple keyboard layouts when pressing WIN + SPACE, but only 1 installed

I have only 1 language and 1 keyboard installed as shown:

Multiple keyboard layouts when pressing WIN + SPACE, but only 1 installed ecec6e17-d8dc-484c-bed8-8081aee9e544?upload=true.png

Multiple keyboard layouts when pressing WIN + SPACE, but only 1 installed 416d09f5-345a-4cf3-b733-05cc6a6f9f02?upload=true.png

But when I press WIN+ SPACE, I get this:

Multiple keyboard layouts when pressing WIN + SPACE, but only 1 installed 53a72343-d43d-4c05-8c11-cbeeeced26d4?upload=true.png

Is there a way to delete the other 2 keyboard layouts?

:)

JakobMisplon, Jan 31, 2019

2. Wrong keyboard layout in login page after update to 1607

Hi,

Since the issue reoccurred after updating to anniversary update, I suggest you to reconfigure the QWERTY keyboard layout and check if the same issue persists. This is to check if the issue is with Windows 10 1607 update.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to configure the keyboard layout:

• Open Settings and click on Time and Language.
    • Click on Region and Language.
    • Add the Country and click on add a language and select the language of your choice.
    • This will take time to download the pack.
    • Once this is done, Press Windows key + Space and press Space key to choose the keyboard layout.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Swapna S Win User
    IME with various keyboard layouts

Hi Sean,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing in changing the
    keyboard layout. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur, if you have selected any default language for keyboard layout.

Follow below mentioned step to change the keyboard layout Language.

• Press and Hold Windows key + space bar key from your keyboard.

• On right corner of your desktop, you will see a small pop windows that shows keyboard layout Language.

• Using down and up arrow keys, you can change the keyboard layout Language.
    Please get back us, if you are still facing issue
    in changing the keyboard layout language.

Thank you.

Swapna S, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Multiple keyboard layouts when pressing WIN + SPACE, but only 1 installed

Errors installing Japanese keyboard

Hello,

Let us install your Japanese keyboard.

Kindly follow these steps to install it.

Add a keyboard layout:

1. Click on the Start Menu.

2. Click on Settings.

3. Click on Time & Language.

4. Click on Region & Language

5. Click on the Language that you wish to add a keyboard layout.

6. Click Options then click on Add a keyboard.

7. Click on the Keyboard that you want to add.

After you have installed a keyboard layout, you can test it by doing these:

1. Press and Hold the Windows Key

2. Press spacebar

Pressing the spacebar multiple times will toggle through the list of keyboard layouts that you have. The layout that you currently have selected will always be highlighted.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Multiple keyboard layouts when pressing WIN + SPACE, but only 1 installed

1. Multiple keyboard layouts when pressing WIN + SPACE, but only 1 installed - Similar Threads - Multiple keyboard layouts

2. Keyboard pressing multiple buttons when I only press one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard pressing multiple buttons when I only press one: Whenever I press a single button, multiple get pressed. For example: pressing "k" will type "kl,". This issue is on a Windows 10 laptop and prior to the issue my keyboard was pretty dirty so I cleaned it with some wipes and spray. I did this many times before and never had...
  3. Keyboard pressing multiple buttons when I only press one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard pressing multiple buttons when I only press one: Whenever I press a single button, multiple get pressed. For example: pressing "k" will type "kl,". This issue is on a Windows 10 laptop and prior to the issue my keyboard was pretty dirty so I cleaned it with some wipes and spray. I did this many times before and never had...
  4. How to remove keyboard layout that only "appears" on keyboard layout?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove keyboard layout that only "appears" on keyboard layout?: When I set my keyboard layout during my reset PC process, the windows configure it wrong, because I wanted in Portuguese, but it set to Afrikaans layout for some reason, the worst is I can't exclude this layout, because doesn't appear on settings nor language list, someone...
  5. How to remove keyboard layout that only "appears" on keyboard layout?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove keyboard layout that only "appears" on keyboard layout?: When I set my keyboard layout during my reset PC process, the windows configure it wrong, because I wanted in Portuguese, but it set to Afrikaans layout for some reason, the worst is I can't exclude this layout, because doesn't appear on settings nor language list, someone...
  6. Multiple keyboards, but 1 language installed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple keyboards, but 1 language installed.: When i press ctrl+shift or windows+space I can swap between multiple keyboards. But I've only got 1 langauge installed English, any idea how to remove the extra keyboard? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  7. External Keyboard only types when multiple keys are pressed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Keyboard only types when multiple keys are pressed: My keyboard only types when multiple keys are pressed, tried unplug and plug the usb, tried it on another device and works properly. im on a laptop and the laptop keyboard is working....
  8. Multiple Keyboard-Layouts Issue

Multiple Keyboard-Layouts Issue: I set three Preferred Languages in Windows 10, each associated with a different keyboard layout: English English-Qwerty, German German-Qwertz and Italian Italian-Qwerty. I use different input methods for different apps, everything is smooth and fine and I can easily switch...
  9. Multiple Keyboards Layouts

Multiple Keyboards Layouts: Hi, I have a weird issue since a few months. It seems like something changed in how Windows 10 is handeling the multiple keyboards layout. My Windows display setting is set in English, as I'm used to have it this way, but I live in France, and have no choice but to use a...
  10. Keyboard multiple layouts bug

Keyboard multiple layouts bug: Hi, my keyboard has changed the layout i don't know how but i can't see other keyboard layout, now i have a layout was have letters like this: Ä, but i see in the configs and i don't see nothing. Thank you For example when i press the '' i need to press it two times...