Windows 10: Multiple keyboards intermittently not giving input despite many troubleshooting attempts.

Discus and support Multiple keyboards intermittently not giving input despite many troubleshooting attempts. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently my keyboard began acting strangely at random time where software G Hub, Synapse, Device Manager would still show it was functioning normally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ColeMorgan2, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Multiple keyboards intermittently not giving input despite many troubleshooting attempts.

Recently my keyboard began acting strangely at random time where software G Hub, Synapse, Device Manager would still show it was functioning normally and there were no issues in the power but Windows would receive no input from it, like something else was consuming the input or it was just flat out not giving any signal. I have since tied multiple troubleshooting options including resetting the keyboard, uninstalling and reinstalling the associated control softwares, deleting and reinstalling associated drivers, testing with several different keyboards all wired in several different USB po

:)

ColeMorgan2, Jul 20, 2021

2. Mouse and Keyboard have intermittent 4 second delays with all input

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with using mouse and keyboard on Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if there is change in mouse and keyboard settings or driver is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Have you tried to check with another mouse and keyboard?

• Have you install all pending updates?

I suggest you to perform the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1: System Maintenance troubleshooter

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on System Maintenance. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.

• Follow the onscreen instructions.

Method 2: Clean boot

I suggest you to do a clean boot and check if any third party apps are causing the issue.
    Placing the computer in a clean boot state can reduce software conflicts and help identify the root cause of the issue.

Please refer to the article below for steps to perform a clean boot.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Disclaimer:Once you are done with the troubleshooting, perform the steps in "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot "to reset computer as usual.

I also suggest you to update the Mother board chipset drivers to check if that helps.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Language keyboard input doesn't equal output

Hi,

Language input may vary depending on the Input method set on your keyboard settings. To sort your concern, we suggest that you check if the desired input is set correctly by following these steps:

• Type in Language and keyboard options on the search box.
    • Select the desired language that you're trying to set up.
    • Once you've selected the language, select Options.
    • Under Keyboards, select Microsoft IME and click
      Options.
    • Scroll down and select Open advanced settings.
    • A window will pop up. Under General tab, click the drop-down arrow for
      Input method and select the desired input.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Multiple keyboards intermittently not giving input despite many troubleshooting attempts.

Windows 10 Multiple Language Inputs on the same Profile

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I will surely assist you to resolve the issue.

Please follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Your default keyboard layout or input method is the one that’s automatically used with the language you see
    Windows in (for example, the QWERTY keyboard for American English). If you want to keep your Windows language the same but use a different keyboard automatically, follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel by Right clicking on the Windows key, tapping
      Search or entering
      Control Panel in the search box, and then tapping or clicking
      Control Panel.
    • Select Language Tap or click
      Advanced settings.
    • Under Override for default input method, choose the keyboard layout or input method you'd like to be your new default, and then tap or click
      Save.
    Note:

If you don't see the keyboard layout or input method you want, then you haven't added it to your input method list. For instructions, see the
    steps below.

• Search Region and language.

• Tap or click the language you want to add a keyboard to, and then tap or click
      Options.

• Tap or click Add a keyboard, browse the input method list for the one you want to use, and then tap or click
      it.
    Hope this helps.

Please get back to us if the issue is not solved we will be glad to help you further.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Multiple keyboards intermittently not giving input despite many troubleshooting attempts.

1. Multiple keyboards intermittently not giving input despite many troubleshooting attempts. - Similar Threads - Multiple keyboards intermittently

2. Keyboard giving random inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard giving random inputs: At random times, for no reason, various programs that I run start turning keyboard inputs into random letters. Aside from some programs being more prone to fail than others, and that none of the programs involved are related, the only conclusion I have come to is that it has...
  3. Keyboard giving random inputs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard giving random inputs: At random times, for no reason, various programs that I run start turning keyboard inputs into random letters. Aside from some programs being more prone to fail than others, and that none of the programs involved are related, the only conclusion I have come to is that it has...
  4. Keyboard giving random inputs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Persistent "Explorer.EXE" Popup Issue Despite Troubleshooting Attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent "Explorer.EXE" Popup Issue Despite Troubleshooting Attempts: I hope this finds everyone well. I've stumbled upon a issue on my Windows 11 over the last 2-3 days that has left me scratching my head. Every time I boot up, I'm greeted with an "Explorer.EXE" popup featuring a blank message box. Despite my best attempts to troubleshoot, the...
  6. Persistent "Explorer.EXE" Popup Issue Despite Troubleshooting Attempts

Persistent "Explorer.EXE" Popup Issue Despite Troubleshooting Attempts: I hope this finds everyone well. I've stumbled upon a issue on my Windows 11 over the last 2-3 days that has left me scratching my head. Every time I boot up, I'm greeted with an "Explorer.EXE" popup featuring a blank message box. Despite my best attempts to troubleshoot, the...
  7. Frequent Blue Screens Despite Multiple Attempts to Fix

Frequent Blue Screens Despite Multiple Attempts to Fix: Hello everyone! I have been having issues with my PC for quite some time now and I feel like I have exhausted every avenue and do not know what to do anymore.For reference:GPU: RX5600XTCPU: Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 ThreadsMotherboard: ASUS B550M-AMost of my problems started...
  8. Frequent Blue Screens Despite Multiple Attempts to Fix

Frequent Blue Screens Despite Multiple Attempts to Fix: Hello everyone! I have been having issues with my PC for quite some time now and I feel like I have exhausted every avenue and do not know what to do anymore.For reference:GPU: RX5600XTCPU: Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 ThreadsMotherboard: ASUS B550M-AMost of my problems started...
  9. Keyboard intermittently laggy or doesn't register inputs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard intermittently laggy or doesn't register inputs: I've been having an issue in Windows 10 since a few months ago when an update rolled out, where my keyboard would intermittently fail to register inputs for up to ten seconds, or would not register inputs and then subsequently register all inputs simultaneously a few seconds...
  10. Keyboard gives wrong input/inputing without touching

Keyboard gives wrong input/inputing without touching: Dear community, I have a problem that I need assistance with. About 2 days ago, my SteelSeries Apex 500m mech keyboard started giving input without my interference. It presses buttons without me doing anything Or giving wrong input (sometimes different buttons while...