Windows 10: multiple laptops

Discus and support multiple laptops in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have two laptops how do I add my second laptop to my devices in my Microsoft account? I clicked the add device option and for some reason it says it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Milca., Oct 17, 2020 at 10:22 PM.

1. Milca. Win User

multiple laptops

I have two laptops how do I add my second laptop to my devices in my Microsoft account? I clicked the add device option and for some reason it says it is not available. I checked the number multiple times; still same results.

:)

2. n-ster Win User
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

4. multiple laptops

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

Thema:

multiple laptops

1. multiple laptops - Similar Threads - multiple laptops

2. HP laptop - multiple BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP laptop - multiple BSODs: I have an HP Pavilion 15-cs0021na, (Intel i3, 8GB, 128GB SSD) running Windows 10 Home, which exhibits the following characteristics: On startup, occasionally completes boot, but within 5 minutes, BSODs. with a random error, e.g. Page Fault, IRQL not equal, Memory...
  3. Multiple BSOD - Memory_Management on ACER Laptop probably driver related

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD - Memory_Management on ACER Laptop probably driver related: Hi Guys, I i am trying to figure the issues with my laptop. It seems that the problem is on Drivers but since everything installed from ACER site I am not 100% sure that the BSOD are causing from Driver issue or memory issue. I have the below : Windows version: Windows...
  4. Connecting Multiple Monitors to My Laptop Docking Station

Connecting Multiple Monitors to My Laptop Docking Station: I'm attempting to connect my laptop docking station with 2 monitors. When I close the laptop lid, both monitors go black. Can anyone help me with the connection process? I'm a work from home employee and trying to connect so I can work...
  5. laptop beeps multiple times , until i play a video it stops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop beeps multiple times , until i play a video it stops: I have ACER aspire E5 with Nvidia Gforce 940 and, intel graphic 5500. most of the time pc beeps repeatedly, but pc works fine. exactly the moment that I play a video on youtube or from my pc all beeps stop, so usually I have no choice but to play a video on the background...
  6. Opening my laptop lid would reset "multiple display" setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening my laptop lid would reset "multiple display" setting: I have been trying to use my laptop in "clamshell mode," using only an external display. I had no problem setting the power options to "do nothing" when the lid is closed. I also set my display setting to be "display only on [the external monitor]." However, whenever I open...
  7. Laptop keyboard enter key operated for multiple times for one operation

Laptop keyboard enter key operated for multiple times for one operation: When i press enter key on my keyboard once it operates multiple enter keys, i am using windows 10 laptop. Please help if any. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keyboard-enter-key-operated-for-multiple/f8bb9fc7-e355-4380-9373-592057a371d7
  8. Windows 10 1909 & 2004 on multiple office laptops drop LAN & WiFi connections every 10-15 mins.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 1909 & 2004 on multiple office laptops drop LAN & WiFi connections every 10-15 mins.: This is quite critical since we have about 200 people working from home, and many in the last 3 days have started to have this problem. What a horrible time for this to happen... it's obviously an update of some sort that has come down the line. Here's the issue: On or...
  9. Laptop keyboard pressing multiple keys

Laptop keyboard pressing multiple keys: Hi! So basically, I was using my laptop and shut it down as I needed to go somewhere. I came back and turned my laptop back on and the keys were messed up pressing backspace presses backspace and /, pressing P presses left bracket and P, pressing caps lock presses W and caps...
  10. i am unable to split laptop screen in multiple on windows 10. only split in 2 screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    i am unable to split laptop screen in multiple on windows 10. only split in 2 screen: laptop screen previously splitted in multiple , now it split only in 2. google window can not be split in two screen, which previously splited. can not move screen of splited window to up and down direction. My desktop does not show my previous icon which brought on desktop....