Windows 10: multiple laptops

Discus and support multiple laptops in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have two laptops how do I add my second laptop to my devices in my Microsoft account? I clicked the add device option and for some reason it says it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Milca., Oct 17, 2020.

1. Milca. Win User

multiple laptops

I have two laptops how do I add my second laptop to my devices in my Microsoft account? I clicked the add device option and for some reason it says it is not available. I checked the number multiple times; still same results.

:)

Milca., Oct 17, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Oct 17, 2020
  4. multiple laptops

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

multiple laptops

1. multiple laptops - Similar Threads - multiple laptops

2. Multiple bsod on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple bsod on laptop: hi this my 1st post,laptop spec:lenovo ideapad 520 15ikbi5 8gen , 4gb dedicated gpu with mx1508gb ram, 1tb hdd.problem:I get many BSODs on my laptop, whenever i enable nvidia gpu. i mostly get "driver power state failure","watchdog violation","video tdlr...
  3. Multiple bsod on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple bsod on laptop: hi this my 1st post,laptop spec:lenovo ideapad 520 15ikbi5 8gen , 4gb dedicated gpu with mx1508gb ram, 1tb hdd.problem:I get many BSODs on my laptop, whenever i enable nvidia gpu. i mostly get "driver power state failure","watchdog violation","video tdlr...
  4. Multiple bsod on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.: Recently, I have encountered frequent blue screen errors with my Dell G15 5525 laptop with the following error...
  6. Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.

Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.: Recently, I have encountered frequent blue screen errors with my Dell G15 5525 laptop with the following error...
  7. Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems.: Hi, I've been having problems with my laptop for the past few days. First my microphone stopped working followed by the speakers, then the HDMI port and now I cant adjust fisplay settings like brightness there's no slider in settings and hotkeys don't work or night light or...
  8. Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems.

Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems.: Hi, I've been having problems with my laptop for the past few days. First my microphone stopped working followed by the speakers, then the HDMI port and now I cant adjust fisplay settings like brightness there's no slider in settings and hotkeys don't work or night light or...
  9. Is there a real way to making Windows11 laptop to Smart TV casting / multiple display work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a real way to making Windows11 laptop to Smart TV casting / multiple display work?: I used to have Windows 10 on my laptop. I could easily wirelessly connect to my Smart TV. However, one day while starting my laptop, I received a note Would you like to upgrade to Windows11?, Well, I fell for it and pressed yes, after upgrading to Windows11, I could never...
  10. Is there a real way to making Windows11 laptop to Smart TV casting / multiple display work?

Is there a real way to making Windows11 laptop to Smart TV casting / multiple display work?: I used to have Windows 10 on my laptop. I could easily wirelessly connect to my Smart TV. However, one day while starting my laptop, I received a note Would you like to upgrade to Windows11?, Well, I fell for it and pressed yes, after upgrading to Windows11, I could never...