Windows 10: multiple licences for windows 10 - how much?

Discus and support multiple licences for windows 10 - how much? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have three PCs currently running Windows 7. Can I buy one license package for all three?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Goleft4755, Jan 14, 2020.

1. multiple licences for windows 10 - how much?

I have three PCs currently running Windows 7.

Can I buy one license package for all three?

:)

Goleft4755, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

multiple licences for windows 10 - how much?

Delta6326, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

multiple licences for windows 10 - how much?

1. multiple licences for windows 10 - how much? - Similar Threads - multiple licences much

2. Windows 10 Licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Licence: I have removed windows 10 from my laptop completely which is a licensed version. Now I am currently using Linux. can I get the licensed version again on my Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-licence/5f7719b8-d1e4-444a-97f4-0466d18b5faa
  3. Windows 10 Licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Licence: We trade with refurbished computers , buy used / more then 1 year computers/ and sell them to other people. We are third party seller. Some of the computers are with Windows 8 key embedded in BIOS and can be retrieved automatically during the activation process in Windows...
  4. how much to purchase windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how much to purchase windows 10 ?: How much is it to purchase windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-to-purchase-windows-10/5ab6664e-d56d-4ddc-9d34-06e96175c767
  5. Windows 10 licence

Windows 10 licence: I am getting an unused pc from a friend with Windows 10 installed with the licence linked to his account, is there any way to link the licence to my account as he no longer has a need for it as I have the machine no changes to hardware are made...
  6. windows 10 Licence

windows 10 Licence: Hi I have a licence key which is on a machine that has blown up. the key was retrieved from the hard disk as the case didn't have a sticker with product key. When trying to activate the key retrieved from the hard disk , Microsoft don't recognize it. any ideas ?...
  7. How to change windows 10 licence?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change windows 10 licence?: The windows of my pc is 10 home licence. but can i change it to 10 pro licence? Please tell me. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-windows-10-licence/fc3c92e3-60df-4fdf-b1c9-b85203a09af0
  8. How can I save my Windows 10 digital licences for multiple installs?

How can I save my Windows 10 digital licences for multiple installs?: I have this elaborate multi-boot setup with my "daily driver" Windows 10 on my main GPT SSD plus 4 extra Windows 10 partitions on a secondary MBR spinning HDD. I use EasyBCD to multi-boot and it works (or did work) flawlessly until I did something today that was probably...
  9. How can I save my Windows 10 digital licences for multiple installs?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I save my Windows 10 digital licences for multiple installs?: I have this elaborate multi-boot setup with my "daily driver" Windows 10 on my main GPT SSD plus 4 extra Windows 10 partitions on a secondary MBR spinning HDD. I use EasyBCD to multi-boot and it works (or did work) flawlessly until I did something today that was probably...
  10. How Much Windows 10 Will Cost?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Much Windows 10 Will Cost?: Yes this is the others title that I took to remove my ambiguous, Hope I want to know abjectly how much price do I need for windows 10? 3471