Windows 10: Multiple license

Discus and support Multiple license in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 10 at my office and I need to set up at my home office as well. I don't have my account information how do i go about doing this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ReneGrobecker, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Multiple license

I have windows 10 at my office and I need to set up at my home office as well. I don't have my account information how do i go about doing this? Since I have it already installed at the office can I use the same license at my home office?

:)

ReneGrobecker, Oct 1, 2018

2. license for multiple devices

is there windows license for multiples pcs.

thank you.

RasAlsareti, Oct 1, 2018
  3. renz496 Win User
    Intel Could License AMD Radeon iGPU Tech for Future Processors

personally i think this is no different than what nvidia and intel doing right now with their current cross licensing deal. intel have been licensing nvidia IP for years and yet their gpu did not work like nvidia gpu at all. in another forum i see one of intel graphic engineer talking about the deal with nvidia is more about letting intel develop their own gpu without illegally stepping into nvidia existing IP and not about integrating nvidia tech into their gpu.

though what kyle been suggesting is something quite different. he said it is not a simply licensing it is more like intel want the entire RTG for themselves. means no more AMD radeon. but intel radeon instead.

renz496, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Multiple license

Deleting Multiple Email from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Type mail in the search box to open mail app.
    • click on the folder from which you want to delete multiple emails.
    • click on enter selection mode in the search
      area.
    • click on multiple emails and click on delete.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Multiple license

1. Multiple license - Similar Threads - Multiple license

2. Multiple Windows licenses embedded on one Mobo. Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Windows licenses embedded on one Mobo. Please help!: How do I switch which product key installs when I do a fresh windows install? I have several different keys attached to one motherboard and it keeps loading a server or pro edition. And because of this I have people remoting into my PC. I bought both Windows 10 & 11 Home to...
  3. Multiple Windows licenses embedded on one Mobo. Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Windows licenses embedded on one Mobo. Please help!: How do I switch which product key installs when I do a fresh windows install? I have several different keys attached to one motherboard and it keeps loading a server or pro edition. And because of this I have people remoting into my PC. I bought both Windows 10 & 11 Home to...
  4. I have multiple Windows 10 licenses on my account, how do I select the correct on to transfer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have multiple Windows 10 licenses on my account, how do I select the correct on to transfer?: I have two PC's that I build using a purchased copy of windows. I want to add them both to my Microsoft account. Once both are added how do I determine which copy goes with what build?...
  5. I have multiple Windows 10 licenses on my account, how do I select the correct on to transfer?

I have multiple Windows 10 licenses on my account, how do I select the correct on to transfer?: I have two PC's that I build using a purchased copy of windows. I want to add them both to my Microsoft account. Once both are added how do I determine which copy goes with what build?...
  6. I have multiple Windows 10 licenses on my account, how do I select the correct on to transfer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Multiple Computer names on client license warning?

Multiple Computer names on client license warning?: In event viewer I am seeing a great many warning and errors concerning client licenses. I understand this is fairly normal. However I am seeing two diferent computer names. Within a literal second I see the wrong name,, and then a second later another warning/error with the...
  8. Multiple Computer names on client license warning?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple Computer names on client license warning?: In event viewer I am seeing a great many warning and errors concerning client licenses. I understand this is fairly normal. However I am seeing two diferent computer names. Within a literal second I see the wrong name,, and then a second later another warning/error with the...
  9. Multiple Computer names on client license warning?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Upgraded motherboard and CPU can’t transfer Windows 11 license despite multiple calls to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded motherboard and CPU can’t transfer Windows 11 license despite multiple calls to...: Very poor experience from Microsoft customer service, I am very upset that I am told that I need to buy a new Windows license despite buying a legitimate license few years ago. All due to hardware change. I tried troubleshooter and clicked on hardware change and it keeps...