Windows 10: multiple licenses for windows 10

Discus and support multiple licenses for windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had bought a windows 10 pro a few months ago and i bought a second pc and want to have windows 10 pro in it. Is it possible to buy a second license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SimHusk, Dec 20, 2019.

1. SimHusk Win User

multiple licenses for windows 10

I had bought a windows 10 pro a few months ago and i bought a second pc and want to have windows 10 pro in it. Is it possible to buy a second license for the windows i have so i dont spend so much money buying a new windows 10 pro?

Thank you very much

:)

SimHusk, Dec 20, 2019
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 20, 2019
  4. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

1. multiple licenses for windows 10 - Similar Threads - multiple licenses

2. Multiple PC\Licenses on one Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple PC\Licenses on one Microsoft Account?: I have a Microsoft Account with my Desktop Windows 10 Pro license attached to it and I'm getting a laptop with W10 Home, can I use the same Microsoft Account for both PC's\Licenses without losing one of them or do i need\should I use two different accounts? submitted by...
  3. windows 10 multiple licenses

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 multiple licenses: ive recently upgraded 3 of my laptops with solid state drives. I want to install windows on them. is there anyway I can get multiple licenses without spending over $400 ?...
  4. 1 License multiple PC

1 License multiple PC: greetings, i want to know there is way 1 key to multiple pc ? im want to built a 10 or more pc still on my office, the spec pc is still on amd side but older 1 gen , and i want to use it for office purposes the specs is enough for windows 10 is there any possibility im can...
  5. Help with switching windows 10 licenses around on multiple computers

Help with switching windows 10 licenses around on multiple computers: I have two laptops, one is older and has windows 10 professional and the newer one has windows 10 home. I'd like to deactivate the older one going to use a linux based system on it instead and transfer the professional license to the newer laptop. Then I would like to install...
  6. How to use multiple Windows 10 licenses linked to the same Microsoft account

How to use multiple Windows 10 licenses linked to the same Microsoft account: I have my main PC, which uses Windows 10 Pro, and I want to install Windows 10 Home on a laptop that is using another OS. I have recently upgraded from Windows 10 Home on my main PC that is, I've bought a Windows 10 Pro license from a third-party reseller and activated it on...
  7. multiple windows license linking to account

multiple windows license linking to account: Hi, I do not understand exact behaviour of windows license linking to MS account. In my case I am owner of 6 windows licences. I am not sure, if it is good idea to link all these licences to my 1 MS account. Because, I am not aware about any "overview" of licenceses...
  8. Windows Licensing Rules, Confusing, Multiple PCs One MSA

Windows Licensing Rules, Confusing, Multiple PCs One MSA: Been searching the internet for ages now, and all the information about the windows 10 activation rules and its Licensing Rules are making my head spin, all i want to know, is how would i go about licensing all my computers with Legit Windows 10 Pro copies, that can all be...
  9. Windows 10 Home License with multiple machines

Windows 10 Home License with multiple machines: Good day all! I hope you are all well. I have a Windows 10 Home digital license which came from the free upgrade path from a retail version of Windows 7 Home. As far as I remember my Windows 7 Home license allowed the software to be installed on 3 different machines. I...
  10. WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON MESSAGE DISPLAYED MULTIPLE TIMES

WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON MESSAGE DISPLAYED MULTIPLE TIMES: I AM GETTING MESSAGE "WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON" . I HAD WORKING LICENSE COPY, NOW SUDDENLY I AM GETTING THIS TYPE OF MESSAGE. HOW DO I FIND MY DIGITAL LICENSE COPY ATTACHED TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT?? CAN ANYONE HELP ME?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 multi license