Windows 10: Multiple machines linked to single MS account

Discus and support Multiple machines linked to single MS account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, Can someone confirm if it's possible to use one Microsoft account to purchase multiple licenses for different devices?Thanks,Sebastian... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sebastian Zukowski1, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Multiple machines linked to single MS account

Hello, Can someone confirm if it's possible to use one Microsoft account to purchase multiple licenses for different devices?Thanks,Sebastian

:)

Sebastian Zukowski1, Aug 3, 2022
Thema:

Multiple machines linked to single MS account

1. Multiple machines linked to single MS account - Similar Threads - Multiple machines linked

2. Link Certiport account with MS Learning Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link Certiport account with MS Learning Account: Hello!I am trying to link my Certiport account with my Microsoft Learning account. I have the AZ-900 exam and want to be able to view it in Certiport. Please assist me. Thank you!...
  3. Link Certiport account with MS Learning Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link Certiport account with MS Learning Account: Hello!I am trying to link my Certiport account with my Microsoft Learning account. I have the AZ-900 exam and want to be able to view it in Certiport. Please assist me. Thank you!...
  4. Multiple machines linked to single MS account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple machines linked to single MS account: Hello, Can someone confirm if it's possible to use one Microsoft account to purchase multiple licenses for different devices?Thanks,Sebastian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-machines-linked-to-single-ms-account/89185398-78df-44aa-b5d6-edeb73093d90
  5. Multiple machines linked to single MS account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multiple machines linked to single MS account: Hello, Can someone confirm if it's possible to use one Microsoft account to purchase multiple licenses for different devices?Thanks,Sebastian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-machines-linked-to-single-ms-account/89185398-78df-44aa-b5d6-edeb73093d90
  6. account on one single personal tangible machine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    account on one single personal tangible machine: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro. Version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042 In side of: System/Your Info. There is a hyper link to form fields written in color blue: sighn in with a local account instead. Everything below this sentence is written by the person who wrote this post. The...
  7. Linking multiple Windows 10 Machines

in Windows 10 Customization
    Linking multiple Windows 10 Machines: Hey everyone,I want to be able to control multiple different Windows 10 pc admin settings from one administrator account. For example, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad, and I want to control the admin settings on two other Windows 10 machines. I do not want to have separate admin...
  8. Another single account multiple pc's with a twist

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Another single account multiple pc's with a twist: I have a main pc a HP (version 1903) and a dell (version 1909) I want to set up a single user multiple login on the two. Here's the thing throwing me off. The Dell already has another user account on it that my wife uses occasionally. All the instructions I've found is for...
  9. MS Account linked incorrectly to PTA account

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Account linked incorrectly to PTA account: All the billing info etc is going to a PTA account that I am handing over to someone else soon. How do I get it back to my personal email address?...
  10. Single keyboard - multiple machines --any such animal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Single keyboard - multiple machines --any such animal: Hi there I'd really love a keyboard that had say 4 buttons on it --like Fn buttons that would switch output to any one of 4 machines -- such a simple idea but why nobody hasn't yet got one out on the market I can't understand it I'm really FED up with messing around...