Windows 10: Multiple Microsoft acounts

Discus and support Multiple Microsoft acounts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I share documents on my PC between two different Microsoft accounts?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LynnetteWarman, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Multiple Microsoft acounts

How can I share documents on my PC between two different Microsoft accounts?

:)

LynnetteWarman, Aug 9, 2019

2. What is the old password in signing in with microsoft acount in windows 10?

Hi,i have really problem with my signng in in windows 10.when i try to add my microsoft acount after go to setting--->your email and acounts--->sign in with mirosoft acount after i import my email & password and next step is verification of my acount and
    its cross on this step good but when go to next step the microsft ask me about my old windows pass word.what's this?what its mean? because i don't have any password in my old windows.please help me.

thank you so much.

saedzabihee, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Microsoft Acount

How to move one Microsoft Acount from Win 10

AndjelkoGotalWP, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Multiple Microsoft acounts

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Multiple Microsoft acounts

1. Multiple Microsoft acounts - Similar Threads - Multiple Microsoft acounts

2. Windown Acount

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windown Acount: Mr. / Mrs,I have a question about Windows accounts. I have a laptop dell Latitude 5470 with a Windows pro license. And I log into windows without a Microsoft account. Recently, I reinstalled the Windows software and logged into the account of the organization I work for. I...
  3. microsoft acount cahnge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft acount cahnge: how can i change microsoft acount in widows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-acount-cahnge/7b9373b0-8b98-4e1f-8962-50ac3daa02a1
  4. microsoft acount cahnge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft acount cahnge: how can i change microsoft acount in widows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-acount-cahnge/7b9373b0-8b98-4e1f-8962-50ac3daa02a1
  5. Mojang acount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mojang acount: so when the Mojang accounts switched to Microsoft accounts im pretty sure my Mojang account was deleted because i already had a microsoft account with the same email and so when i moved my Mojang account over i has the same email and stuff so now whenever i try to log in i...
  6. Microsoft Acounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Acounts: Some years ago two laptops became conneted, an Acer and a Dell, here in Thailand. Aboout 2 years ago I bough an Asus i Norway. It was set upp with all my datas in Norwegian. When I started the new one here in Thailand the Dell take the control. The I-mail address is the...
  7. Microsoft acounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft acounts: ok so i made a new Microsoft account since i had been using a shared one for a while when I made it it brought me to the ms site and when I opened settings again it still used the shared account but on the website it had my new account how to I fix it o I can have the new...
  8. Help Microsoft Acount Removal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Microsoft Acount Removal: [ATTACH] When i remove it does it delete my emails from everywhere? https://preview.redd.it/oqrzpl8aj7d61.png?width=637&format=png&auto=webp&s=dd38f8de415c4e9d32e579f3eef033767a242c34 submitted by /u/SnowyysLittleMind [link] [comments]...
  9. My microsoft acount and the picture eror

in Windows 10 Customization
    My microsoft acount and the picture eror: Hi so i own a windows 10 laptop and i am signed in with my microsoft account but when i go in to the settings and in the account settings i want to change my profile picture when i press the browse for picture button and select my picture it says "Picture Error" I have a...
  10. 2 microsoft acounts into one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 microsoft acounts into one?: I have a Hotmail and a gmail Microsoft account and have purchased games for the x box with one account and accidently purchased games for the computer on the other. Can I merge?...