Windows 10: Multiple moniter configuration mon1 & 2 separately

Discus and support Multiple moniter configuration mon1 & 2 separately in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello please help i cant seem to find any answers online I want moniter 1 onboard to display independently from moniter 2 descrete gpu independently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TDCSRECORDS, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Multiple moniter configuration mon1 & 2 separately

Hello please help i cant seem to find any answers online

I want moniter 1 onboard to display independently from moniter 2 descrete gpu independently on one operating system such as windows 10

NB! Windows must not use option

Duplicate or extend

Needs to be screen 1 only

Screen 2 only

The issue is that for example i launch a game on screen 2 then screen 1 does something such as go black or change resolution size such issues i dont want to see please help

So just to add some humor what happends in vegas stays in vegas screen 1 then th same for screen 2

:)

TDCSRECORDS, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Apr 25, 2020
  3. ChadHunt Win User
    Toshiba PC Health Moniter

So, i just recently got toshiba PC health moniter, and it wont launch. Any suggestions?

ChadHunt, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Multiple moniter configuration mon1 & 2 separately

Multiple display taskbar

Hi Justin,

Let me guide you now on how to set up multiple displays on a Windows 10 computer. You may follow the steps below to configure the correct display settings for your device.

Here are the steps:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Select Display settings, then different options will be displayed.
    • You can either choose Duplicate these displays to sync your activities from the original monitor with the second one or
      Extend these displays to be able to do multiple activities using separate displays.
    • After choosing your preferred option, click on Apply.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Engelsen Fad, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Multiple moniter configuration mon1 & 2 separately

1. Multiple moniter configuration mon1 & 2 separately - Similar Threads - Multiple moniter configuration

2. Moniters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moniters: I am searching for info on how to open 2 tabs on laptop, move one tab to separate screen & 2nd tab remain on desktop screen. I need anwsers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moniters/d7ccabe2-1730-4ef4-998d-a96a39a34e68
  3. Moniters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moniters: I am searching for info on how to open 2 tabs on laptop, move one tab to separate screen & 2nd tab remain on desktop screen. I need anwsers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moniters/d7ccabe2-1730-4ef4-998d-a96a39a34e68
  4. 2 monitors, 2 separate audio?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 monitors, 2 separate audio?: I have 2 55 inch Samsung TVs hooked up as my monitors one hooked straight to hdmi and one display port to hdmi. How can I display 1 audio to play and a different audio to play on display 2? VLC plays one video on monitor 1 while another VLC player on monitor 2 plays it’s...
  5. Reliability moniter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reliability moniter: Why whenever i go into the reliability monitor I always see 1-3 red X's, when i click on these X's it tells me that it was a hardware. I ran a memory diagnostic and it said nothing was wrong what is the problem. btw I'm using my pc without my gpu, I'm using a integrated...
  6. OneDrive / Merging issues while configuring after sign in on PC / 2 separate Users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive / Merging issues while configuring after sign in on PC / 2 separate Users: Hi All, A user who is part of my family group has also a profile on my own PC as well using her MSA. When she signed on my PC with her MSA, and configured the OneDrive folder it merged both my OneDrive and her OneDrive folders. There are folders on my PC which she is not...
  7. viotek moniter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    viotek moniter: Merry Christmas. My Santa hubby got me a gaming computer with viotek curved monitor for Christmas and i cant get the sound audio to work. ive done all updates. updated sound drivers trouble shooting the whole way. im connected via HDMI. i also had to activate my windows,...
  8. Moniter hz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moniter hz: When I try to change my moniter hz from 60 to 240 it says I do not have administrive rights. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moniter-hz/092fadd9-757f-48f5-9035-0d4ab592233d
  9. moniter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    moniter: I have several lines from top to bottom on my moninter , how can I clear them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moniter/3b823fdc-206d-40d2-ba72-3a350b2b6c02
  10. Real 2 separate desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Real 2 separate desktops: This has been asked before and threads closed without a positive answer. I would love to have two real different virtual desktops. 1 for working with files, folders and shortcuts related to working 2 for gaming with files, folders and shortcuts related to gaming 3 for...