Windows 10: multiple monitors change 1/2 to 1 and 2

Discus and support multiple monitors change 1/2 to 1 and 2 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I go to Settings and Display, my multiple monitors show "1/2" instead of 1 and 2. I think you can change this by right clicking on the clock/date... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sunconference, Apr 12, 2020.

1. multiple monitors change 1/2 to 1 and 2

When I go to Settings and Display, my multiple monitors show "1/2" instead of 1 and 2. I think you can change this by right clicking on the clock/date on the bottom right, but I don't know which to select when I get there. Help?

:)

sunconference, Apr 12, 2020
  2. pizza.dan Win User

Change monitor 2 to monitor 1 and make it stay.

I did as you suggested, but the problem was not resolved. Windows detects the monitors just fine, but I need to switch monitor 2 to be numbered monitor 1. The main diplay has not effect, as once monitor 1 is turned on monitor two looses display.

pizza.dan, Apr 12, 2020
  3. RDrewD2 Win User
    Change monitor 2 in 1

You don't have to change it to "1". Move the displays 1 and 2 into the correct orientation (right to left) in Settings / System / Display, then click on Monitor 2 (your larger screen) to highlight it (regardless of it is on the left or right),
    then scroll down to the bottom and tick the box for "Make this my main display".
    Then your game should open by default on the larger of the two screens.

RDrewD2, Apr 12, 2020
  4. multiple monitors change 1/2 to 1 and 2

Change monitor 2 in 1

I just got a second monitor, but I can´t change it into number 1. I know, in display properties I can see the 2 monitors, which can be moved. But my favorite game is starting everytime on my Monitor 1, which is my smaller screen, but I wanna play on the
    bigger.

I hope someone can help me.

Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand everything.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

YorickBlackwater, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

multiple monitors change 1/2 to 1 and 2

1. multiple monitors change 1/2 to 1 and 2 - Similar Threads - multiple monitors change

2. Monitor 1/2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor 1/2: Why is my first monitor showing up as monitor 1/2 while me second shows up as 3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-12/da4f197f-5930-4f7b-a348-e679c7f56be6
  3. Monitor 1/2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor 1/2: Why is my first monitor showing up as monitor 1/2 while me second shows up as 3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-12/da4f197f-5930-4f7b-a348-e679c7f56be6
  4. Monitor 1/2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. 2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop: I currently have the following setup: One laptop with an additional monitor setup set to duplicate Screen. So the screen on the laptop and the screen on the monitor display the same image.I want to make it so that, With additional keyboards and mice, Make one user work on the...
  6. 2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop: I currently have the following setup: One laptop with an additional monitor setup set to duplicate Screen. So the screen on the laptop and the screen on the monitor display the same image.I want to make it so that, With additional keyboards and mice, Make one user work on the...
  7. want monitor 2 to stay and not change while monitor 1 can switch between 1 and 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    want monitor 2 to stay and not change while monitor 1 can switch between 1 and 2: I use monitor 2 as a customer facing monitor for teaching, I want my desktop on monitor 1. Because I cant see monitor 2, I would like to be able to see a mirror of it on monitor 1 without swapping 1 and 2. i do not want the customer facing monitor 2 to show my desk top....
  8. Setting monitor 2 as monitor 1

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting monitor 2 as monitor 1: Hello, I've recently got a two monitor setup on my Windows 10. I want to set my main monitor 144hz as monitor 1. Currently it is displayed as monitor 2. Is there a way to switch these monitors? I've set my 144hz monitor as my main display in the display settings....
  9. Switching which monitor is 1 or 2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching which monitor is 1 or 2: I would like to switch which monitor is 1 or 2 in a dual monitor setup. I realize I can select which monitor is my default monitor but this is not sufficient. When I use windows key+P If I choose "computer monitor" it does not go to my default monitor. The other issue is,...
  10. 1 monitors 2 printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1 monitors 2 printers: how do I get my screen and printouts to show black properly as black not grey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1-monitors-2-printers/7971484a-14b1-4a85-a6e0-f047d86915b8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1/2 multiple monitor

2. 1|2 monitor

3. multiple monitors 1/2

4. my computer is displaying dual monitors as 1/2,
  5. change which monitor is #1 windows 10,
  6. my two monitors 1/2,
  7. two monitors but showing 1/2