Windows 10: Multiple Monitors: Duplicate these displays" not showing under Display tab

Discus and support Multiple Monitors: Duplicate these displays" not showing under Display tab in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I just added a third monitor to my Windows 10 system. The three are working fine and I can pass files etc across screen. I can duplicate two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChrisMooney2, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Multiple Monitors: Duplicate these displays" not showing under Display tab

Hi. I just added a third monitor to my Windows 10 system. The three are working fine and I can pass files etc across screen. I can duplicate two screens but cannot triplicate the same on all three. I don't bet "Duplicate these displays" under Display on options to duplicate desktop on 1 and 2 and 1 and 3.These are my specs:NameDESKTOP-99HQGAKOS EditionWindows 10 HomeVersion2009OS Build10.0.19043.1237System typeB560I AORUS PRO AXRAM32 GBI am using an Nvidia 3060 graphics card.Any suggestions?BestChris.

:)

ChrisMooney2, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Multiple Monitors: Duplicate these displays" not showing under Display tab

1. Multiple Monitors: Duplicate these displays" not showing under Display tab - Similar Threads - Multiple Monitors Duplicate

2. Duplicate to extend multiple display control.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate to extend multiple display control.: When I switch from duplicate to extend with multiple displays, how can I control which screen automatically shows what was previously on the duplicated screen?...
  3. Duplicate to extend multiple display control.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate to extend multiple display control.: When I switch from duplicate to extend with multiple displays, how can I control which screen automatically shows what was previously on the duplicated screen?...
  4. show language icon on taskbar on all displays under “Multiple displays

in Windows 10 Customization
    show language icon on taskbar on all displays under “Multiple displays: Hi I have windows 10 and using two display screens.Although in the setting, I have on the taskbar "show all displays", still for some reason, the language icon of the taskbar, is shown only on one screen and not on the second screen. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance....
  5. show language icon on taskbar on all displays under “Multiple displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    show language icon on taskbar on all displays under “Multiple displays: Hi I have windows 10 and using two display screens.Although in the setting, I have on the taskbar "show all displays", still for some reason, the language icon of the taskbar, is shown only on one screen and not on the second screen. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance....
  6. show language icon on taskbar on all displays under “Multiple displays

7. Multiple Monitors: Duplicate these displays" not showing under Display tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Monitors: Duplicate these displays" not showing under Display tab: Hi. I just added a third monitor to my Windows 10 system. The three are working fine and I can pass files etc across screen. I can duplicate two screens but cannot triplicate the same on all three. I don't bet "Duplicate these displays" under Display on options to duplicate...
  8. Multiple Monitors: Duplicate these displays" not showing under Display tab

Multiple Monitors: Duplicate these displays" not showing under Display tab: Hi. I just added a third monitor to my Windows 10 system. The three are working fine and I can pass files etc across screen. I can duplicate two screens but cannot triplicate the same on all three. I don't bet "Duplicate these displays" under Display on options to duplicate...
  9. Is a Duplicated Display recognized as Dual Monitors?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is a Duplicated Display recognized as Dual Monitors?: (Windows 10) Sorry what may be a stupid question, I've looked high and low on search engines but I can't find something related specifically to this. Basically, I am going to be using a chrome browser extension that restricts use of dual monitors for security purposes....
  10. Duplicate monitor display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Duplicate monitor display: 1. Since recently being upgrade to WIN 10 1803 I am unable to show both monitor screens. What are the steps to getting both monitors to show? 2. I was also at a user's screen and tried to get the mouse cursor to go forward to one monitor to the other without the cursor...