Windows 10: Multiple Monitors Duplicate

Discus and support Multiple Monitors Duplicate in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro 20H2 build 19042.844 On Dell Laptop with Dell Docking Station. Two Monitors using HDMI input, one from laptop and 2nd one from Docking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Bill555, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Bill555 Win User

Multiple Monitors Duplicate

Windows 10 Pro 20H2 build 19042.844 On Dell Laptop with Dell Docking Station.
    Two Monitors using HDMI input, one from laptop and 2nd one from Docking Station.
    When I select DUPLICATE on 2 and 3 it only Duplicates on 2 and on 3 it Extends.

Multiple Monitors Duplicate [​IMG]

:)

Bill555, Mar 6, 2021

2. Full screen with multiple monitors

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you need to get Windows 10 full screen / maximize to span multiple monitors rather than just one monitor.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

What is the make and model of the computer?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Press Windows Key + P Keyboard Shortcut

1. Close all open programs.

2. Hold down the Windows key and press the
    P key on your keyboard.

3. Select one of the following display style options

o PC Screen Only

o Duplicate

o Extend

o Second Screen Only

Method 2: Display Settings Menu

• Close all open programs.
    • Right-click an empty area on your desktop, and click Display Settings.
    • Click the Multiple Displays drop-down list, and select
      Duplicate these displays
      or Extend these displays or
      Show only on 1
      or Show only on 2.

If you cannot see the second monitor(s) listed, click Detect. If this does not work, try to reconnect the cables on your monitor, restart the computer and repeat steps 1 and 2.
    • Click Identify to see which monitor is number 1 (Primary Monitor) and number 2 (Secondary Monitor).

• Click Keep Changes if you are prompted to save the changes made to the display settings.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Mar 6, 2021
  3. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Windows 10 won't Detect Second Monitor

Hi William,

We would like to know more about the issue. Please
    clarify the following:

• Are you trying to duplicate your desktop display or extend it?
    • Does the VGA splitter have a program or driver for setting up
      multiple monitors?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the following Forum Article on
    how to add multiple monitors to your Windows 10 PC.

Regards.

Roan T, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Multiple Monitors Duplicate - Similar Threads - Multiple Monitors Duplicate

2. Duplicate Monitors - Disconnection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate Monitors - Disconnection: Morning.I work in local educational establishment. We’ve had several reports of staff members having problems by where their iViewBaords are either being disconnected or the display options changed from Duplicate to Extended/Disconnected. This has also occurred on Promethean...
  3. TV as duplicate monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TV as duplicate monitor: Hello, I hope you can help! I have a Dell Inspiron 3847 desktop PC. I ran an HDMI cable from the single HDMI port on the back panel of my PC to the HDMI-2 port on the TV, I have set the PC display settings to duplicate the screens and all was working fine, I switch to input 2...
  4. multiple duplicates of pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple duplicates of pictures: how to delete multiple duplicates of pictures in multiple folders fast and easily https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-duplicates-of-pictures/e372eafd-75fe-46ab-b798-c908284d04fd
  5. multiple duplicates of pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple duplicates of pictures: how to delete multiple duplicates of pictures in multiple folders fast and easily https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-duplicates-of-pictures/e372eafd-75fe-46ab-b798-c908284d04fd
  6. Multiple Monitors: Duplicate these displays" not showing under Display tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Monitors: Duplicate these displays" not showing under Display tab: Hi. I just added a third monitor to my Windows 10 system. The three are working fine and I can pass files etc across screen. I can duplicate two screens but cannot triplicate the same on all three. I don't bet "Duplicate these displays" under Display on options to duplicate...
  7. Multiple Monitors: Duplicate these displays" not showing under Display tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Monitors: Duplicate these displays" not showing under Display tab: Hi. I just added a third monitor to my Windows 10 system. The three are working fine and I can pass files etc across screen. I can duplicate two screens but cannot triplicate the same on all three. I don't bet "Duplicate these displays" under Display on options to duplicate...
  8. Multiple Monitors: Duplicate these displays" not showing under Display tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Multiple Monitors Duplicate

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Monitors Duplicate: Windows 10 Pro 20H2 build 19042.844 On Dell Laptop with Dell Docking Station. Two Monitors using HDMI input, one from laptop and 2nd one from Docking Station. When I select DUPLICATE on 2 and 3 it only Duplicates on 2 and on 3 it Extends. [img] 175399
  10. Duplicate monitor display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Duplicate monitor display: 1. Since recently being upgrade to WIN 10 1803 I am unable to show both monitor screens. What are the steps to getting both monitors to show? 2. I was also at a user's screen and tried to get the mouse cursor to go forward to one monitor to the other without the cursor...