Windows 10: Multiple Monitors + Multiple Screenshots

Discus and support Multiple Monitors + Multiple Screenshots in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Didn't know anywhere to ask this: I have 6 monitors. I want to take individual screenshots of a portion of each monitor in one go. Is there an app for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/a_seyza, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Multiple Monitors + Multiple Screenshots

Didn't know anywhere to ask this:

I have 6 monitors. I want to take individual screenshots of a portion of each monitor in one go. Is there an app for this or a tool that comes with Windows?

submitted by /u/a_seyza
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/a_seyza, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Mala_S Win User

virtual desktop as multiple monitor

Hello Dan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Virtual desktops lets you create multiple, separate desktops that each can display different open windows and apps. Multiple desktops are great for quickly switching desktops. The idea of having multiple virtual desktops is being able to order programs
    according to a set of tasks.

PC can’t have different virtual desktop on each monitor. However, we can
    configure the taskbar for multiple displays to send windows from one monitor to another. We can customize Windows to have a taskbar shown on only one display, and a different taskbar on the other display. To do that, follow the below mentioned
    steps.

• Right click on the taskbar and select
      Taskbar Settings
    • Scroll down to Multiple displays section and choose
      Taskbar where window is open under Show taskbar buttons on option.

By choosing that particular option in Settings, you can set its independent taskbar in addition to your primary display. Only the open windows are shown on the taskbar in that particular display.

As a workaround, we can create a new profile to switch your main display to another. By doing that, you can switch between profiles which will be having different displays in it.
    To do that, follow the below mentioned steps.

• Right click anywhere on the desktop and select Graphics properties > Select
      Display > make changes to change your main displays > click on
      Save profile
      > assign a name to it.
    • You can create multiple profiles to make different monitors as main displays each time.
    • To apply the profile, right click anywhere on the
      desktop and select Graphics Options > Profiles > in there you can select the new account which you have created to switch the display.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 20, 2023
  3. "Snap to" with multiple monitors

Hello Jeff. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Aero Snap support for multiple monitors:

https://eztradingcomputers.net/blog/how-to/mana...

https://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-snap-window...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows11/comments/qpk...

Another forum where you can get advanced information about multiple monitors is Display Fusion's forum:

Discussions • DisplayFusion by Binary Fortress Software

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020 (retired), Mar 20, 2023
  4. Multiple Monitors + Multiple Screenshots

Multiple display resizing

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are facing an issue with the extending the display on multiple desktops.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you using multiple monitors to extend the display or using the multiple desktop screens on a single monitor?
    I would suggest you some steps which you can try resolving this issue.

Follow these steps to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver and select Update driver software.
    Uninstall and Reinstall the graphics card drivers and check.

Refer:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_wintp-insider_devices/how-to-install-and-update-drivers-in-windows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

Note: If you are using the multiple monitors to extend the display then please make sure the resolution of both the monitors are set equally same so that there is no issues with the size or any program or an app.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin V Rao, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

Multiple Monitors + Multiple Screenshots

1. Multiple Monitors + Multiple Screenshots - Similar Threads - Multiple Monitors Multiple

2. Multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple monitors: Hi,I replaced my second monitor this week. It will only duplicate the laptop screen; it will not extend.In display they show up as one monitor and windows does not detect the new monitor. I've run the windows update and checked the one video adaptor driver that's listed. I...
  3. Multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple monitors: I have 2 monitors. I'm trying to extend on the two monitors but it's only letting me show on the computer and another monitor, I cannot show on displays 2 and 3 or all at once....
  4. Multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple monitors: Our teachers have Dell Latitude 3310 2-in-1 laptops and corresponding docks in classrooms. The docks are connected to a monitor and a projector. When we clean install the laptops, the teacher can either duplicate the display on all three output devices laptop screen, monitor...
  5. Multiple Monitors

Multiple Monitors: Hi, I have been using 2 monitors for some time now but wanted to add a third - I can plug the monitor in and it is detected - I can line it up that it is displaying in the right order but it wont let me adjust the Screen Size or Resolution. The third monitor appears small...
  6. Multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple monitors: I have a RazerBlade Pro and am trying to set up multiple monitors. The computer has 1 HDMI Port and1 Thunderbolt port. Was able to connect 1 additional monitor to the HDMI port. This works with either my Samsung 32" monitor or the HP 29" monitor. When I try to add a...
  7. Multiple monitors, multiple locations

Multiple monitors, multiple locations: My almost new HP Windows 10 laptop has two monitors, the one that came with it and another larger LG attached with an HDMI cable. The PC locks when I step away from it because it's keyed to the Bluetooth on my phone plus I use my fingerprint to log in, usually. When I return...
  8. Multiple monitors

Multiple monitors: Can do I set up 2 external monitors on a laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-monitors/69e805c9-758f-485d-a74b-e316dddb9b8d
  9. multiple monitors

multiple monitors: how to switch my 1 and 2 monitors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/multiple-monitors/101ec3d8-0e37-497f-8656-1df332c50ba6
  10. multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    multiple monitors: Is there a way to make certain programs only open up on a certain monitor in Windows 10? Right now I am using 2 monitors for programs and a TV to run Netflix app, etc. 14378

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows multiple monitor screenshot error