Windows 10: Multiple monitors screwing up when I turn one display off

Discus and support Multiple monitors screwing up when I turn one display off in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a 3 monitor setup, I keep having a problem where I will setup my backgrounds for the monitors but when I turn one off the images will shift... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BigBoySupreme69, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Multiple monitors screwing up when I turn one display off

I have a 3 monitor setup, I keep having a problem where I will setup my backgrounds for the monitors but when I turn one off the images will shift instead of being dedicated to just one monitor. I have used display fusion, and a couple others but they all have the same issue. Anyone know if there's a solution?

submitted by /u/BigBoySupreme69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BigBoySupreme69, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Multiple monitors screwing up when I turn one display off

1. Multiple monitors screwing up when I turn one display off - Similar Threads - Multiple monitors screwing

2. Multiple monitors keep changing position when I turn off/on one of the monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple monitors keep changing position when I turn off/on one of the monitors: I have 3 monitors, 1 HDMI 1 DisplayPort 1 DVI on a GTX 1080 when I turn one of them off or turn them on the screen flashes black and my monitors position changes as well as the wallpaper how do I fix this, I wish I could turn monitors on and off without this happing...
  3. Multiple monitors keep changing position when I turn off/on one of the monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple monitors keep changing position when I turn off/on one of the monitors: I have 3 monitors, 1 HDMI 1 DisplayPort 1 DVI on a GTX 1080 when I turn one of them off or turn them on the screen flashes black and my monitors position changes as well as the wallpaper how do I fix this, I wish I could turn monitors on and off without this happing...
  4. Multiple monitors keep changing position when I turn off/on one of the monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Webcam Turning off when monitor turns off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webcam Turning off when monitor turns off: Hello, I am trying to record video from my webcam while my monitor is turned off but everytime i turn off my monitor, the webcam turns off aswell. How do I fix this issue?...
  6. I screwed up by turning off windows reset when it was stuck on 39%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I screwed up by turning off windows reset when it was stuck on 39%: I accidentally shut power off during a windows 10 reset and now when i boot i cant get to bios and i have a endless loop of unexpected error message and then i restarts with no ability to get to bios to select boot can anyone help?...
  7. i am using multiple displays, and when one of them is turned off, the remaining one jumps...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i am using multiple displays, and when one of them is turned off, the remaining one jumps...: ok. i have lenovo all-in-one b50-30 as my computer. to it's left, is lg lcd tv. to it's right is sony bravia. lg is display 2, sony is display 3. but when i turn off the lg tv, the sony becomes display 2, and is mapped to the left of my main monitor. so when i want to drag...
  8. Monitor constantly "wakes up" when display turns off

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor constantly "wakes up" when display turns off: I have an Intel NUC Skull Canyon (great device). However, I have one constant problem that I cannot seem to solve. Whenever the display turns off to power savings mode (Note: I have sleep disabled for the OS, but have monitor set to turn off after 15 minutes), the display...
  9. Monitor/display will not turn off

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor/display will not turn off: Hello everyone. Using the same settings and programs as in my 8.1 installation. Nothing funny, or game-related running in the background (also tried disabling everything possible). The problem is that the monitor will not turn off, either from the Power/Display power-off...
  10. Dual Monitor/TV set up turns off both displays when TV turns on

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Monitor/TV set up turns off both displays when TV turns on: Hi guys, I have a Dell 23" monitor that i have been using on my desktop PC, i recently tried to connect my old TV with HDMI to it with HDMI to HDMI cable as a dual monitor set up or just to use as my default screen when watching movies. When I plug in my Dell monitor...