Windows 10: Multiple monitos support in RDP from Windows 10 Home to Windows 7 Enterprise

Discus and support Multiple monitos support in RDP from Windows 10 Home to Windows 7 Enterprise in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 7 Enterprise PC at work with multiple monitors, and I'm running Windows 10 Home edition at home with multiple monitors. I'd like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EugeneBUK, Feb 13, 2020.

1. EugeneBUK Win User

Multiple monitos support in RDP from Windows 10 Home to Windows 7 Enterprise

Hi,

I have Windows 7 Enterprise PC at work with multiple monitors, and I'm running Windows 10 Home edition at home with multiple monitors.

I'd like to use Remote Desktop with multiple monitors setup to connect from home to work.

"Use all my monitors for remote session" checkbox is checked, but the RDP session starts only with one monitor.

Thank you,

Eugene

:)

EugeneBUK, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Uplink10 Win User
    Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users but not Enterprise users

Uplink10, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Multiple monitos support in RDP from Windows 10 Home to Windows 7 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Multiple monitos support

2. Is it possible to upgrade from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to upgrade from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home?: As the title states: If I purchase a copy of Windows 10 will I be able to upgrade a home computer from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home? Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/JustinSaneV2 [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows 10 RDP vs Windows 7 RDP

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 RDP vs Windows 7 RDP: Hi, Wondering if anyone can suggest anything or advise what could be causing the issue. I have a user with 2 laptops (Windows 7 -old laptop and Windows 10 - new laptop) They use a VPN on both to connect to the company network (same exact settings on both). They then RDP...
  4. Enable RDP in Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable RDP in Windows 10 Enterprise: Hello, I am using Windows 10 Enterprise. Please help me with below points: 1. Want to allow multiple users to connect with same time 2. Want to make it accessible over Internet. I can access it from any Network. 3. Want to allow multiple users to connect at same time...
  5. Downgrading from Windows 10 Enterprise to Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrading from Windows 10 Enterprise to Home: Hello, I wish to downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise edition to Home, and I've been looking at some forums regarding the topic. However, they all seem to state that a clean installation is required. Is there a way to avoid having to completely clean my PC in order to do this...
  6. Windows upgrade from 7 enterprise to 10 enterprise activation

Windows upgrade from 7 enterprise to 10 enterprise activation: I just upgraded from Windows 7 enterprise to Windows 10 enterprise and can't activate it. How do I get a digital liscence? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-upgrade-from-7-enterprise-to-10-enterprise/d10b9b2b-2d9d-4111-b8f8-485b514f7554"
  7. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Home

Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Home: I have a licence to activate Windows using a Windows 10 Home copy on a computer, but the computer I want it on will not let me downgrade from Enterprise, which my friend had put on it and it was an invalid Key, and I want Home put on it, but I can't activate it with Home...
  8. Windows 10 & Multiple RDP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 & Multiple RDP: We have server 2012 R2 DC and a Windows 7 computer that is joined to the domain. We have 3 people that log into the Win 7 one at a time do certain work, I was asked to make it so the 3 people could log in at the same time. I called the MS Store and told them what I needed....
  9. RDP in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP in Windows 10 Home: Hello Currently my OS is Windows 10 Home. From time to time i need to connect to my pc at work, using remote web workplace. Unfortunately the Home edition does not come with the support of remote desktop. It keeps asking to install RDP 6.0 or later... Does anyone know...
  10. RDP from Windows 7 to Windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP from Windows 7 to Windows 10 not working: I can successfully connect and log in, and see the current state of desktop / windows, but when I click or type, nothing appears to be working. If I disconnect, and reconnect, it appears as though the mouse clicks are having an effect, as the state of the windows has...