Windows 10: multiple, movable pictures on desktop?

Discus and support multiple, movable pictures on desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was wondering if there was a way to take multiple small pictures (say, 100x40 pixels) and line them up on my desktop and be able to move them in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by afterburn001, Aug 29, 2015.

1. multiple, movable pictures on desktop?

I was wondering if there was a way to take multiple small pictures (say, 100x40 pixels) and line them up on my desktop and be able to move them in the same manner you can move your desktop icons. I would like to setup a interactive fantasy football system on my desktop with pictures that have teams, stats and players on them and be able to arrange them as I see fit. Is this doable?

:)

afterburn001, Aug 29, 2015

2. After upgrading laptop from win 7 to win 10, desktops (icons, gadgets) from both are overlaid.

findings: 1)desktop win 10 has set of functional, movable icons; this is overlaid on top of a background image which is the icy scene with win 7 icons and gadgets included in the image. 2) other pictures in the slide show are the original pictures. 3)
    the slideshow does not work, showing only the corrupted picture.

changing to 'picture' and selecting any picture other than the ice scene gives good background as does 'solid color'

DonaldEddy, Aug 29, 2015
  3. does nokia n70 install movable themes like sony ericsson

can nokia n70 isntall movable themes like se movable themes like animated wallpapers etc relpy soon

billgoldberg, Aug 29, 2015
Thema:

multiple, movable pictures on desktop?

1. multiple, movable pictures on desktop? - Similar Threads - multiple movable pictures

2. Multiple Documents, Pictures and Desktop Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Documents, Pictures and Desktop Folder: I'm using Win10. In My Documents I've found I have 2 of each of Pictures, Documents and Desktop folders. Although one of the Desktop folders is empty the other Documents and Pictures folders each have items in them. I think that they are local storage and OneDrive storage...
  3. Multiple Desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Desktops: I have been researching the multiple desktop feature for windows 10 and all the options I could find needed a + button when opening the task view, however on my laptop i don't have a + option when I open the task view. I was wonder if I had missed a setting or if there is...
  4. desktop picture

desktop picture: how do i find out what my desk top picture is from, ie place? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-picture/34c62eb8-9947-49f2-bb2e-bed38f51b959
  5. multiple desktops

multiple desktops: How do I show the taskbar only on the desktop I'm using. The settings in settings don't work. The taskbar shows on all desktops even if I select only the one I'm using. If I change the taskbar, it changes and shows on all desktops....
  6. Multiple Desktops

Multiple Desktops: I have a lot of shortcut Icons on my Win 10 laptop desktop (over 60) and would like to be able to sort them into two groups of related applications, and place them on two different desktop displays, which I could switch between by using say a combination of keyboard...
  7. Multiple Desktops

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Desktops: In build 10041, there has been a change to only display the active running programs icons in the taskbar for the current open Desktop. (See Insider Hub "New features in Build 10041") If you have multiple desktops running and would like to see ALL running programs on the...
  8. settings screen not movable

in Windows 10 Support
    settings screen not movable: the settings screen does not go away.The top half is all I get and it is fixed at the bottom of the main screen. restart does not help. Help! Mike 93836
  9. multiple desktops

in Windows 10 Support
    multiple desktops: anyone else seeing this issue on 10130? 1. Open two desktops 2. Open edge on desktop 1 3. Go to desktop 2, and open edge 4. It will take you to the open instance on desktop 1 and 1. open two desktops 2. open 3 or 4 apps on desktop 1 3. open some apps on desktop 2...
  10. Multiple desktops

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple desktops: Just found the new feature (for windows anyway) of multiple desktops. This I like a lot, makes multitasking that much more easier :-) Does anyone know if there are, and if so, what are the keyboard controls? do I have to use the task bar button to create a new desktop, and...