Windows 10: multiple, movable pictures on desktop?

Discus and support multiple, movable pictures on desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was wondering if there was a way to take multiple small pictures (say, 100x40 pixels) and line them up on my desktop and be able to move them in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by afterburn001, Aug 29, 2015.

1. multiple, movable pictures on desktop?

I was wondering if there was a way to take multiple small pictures (say, 100x40 pixels) and line them up on my desktop and be able to move them in the same manner you can move your desktop icons. I would like to setup a interactive fantasy football system on my desktop with pictures that have teams, stats and players on them and be able to arrange them as I see fit. Is this doable?

:)

afterburn001, Aug 29, 2015

2. After upgrading laptop from win 7 to win 10, desktops (icons, gadgets) from both are overlaid.

findings: 1)desktop win 10 has set of functional, movable icons; this is overlaid on top of a background image which is the icy scene with win 7 icons and gadgets included in the image. 2) other pictures in the slide show are the original pictures. 3)
    the slideshow does not work, showing only the corrupted picture.

changing to 'picture' and selecting any picture other than the ice scene gives good background as does 'solid color'

DonaldEddy, Aug 29, 2015
  3. does nokia n70 install movable themes like sony ericsson

can nokia n70 isntall movable themes like se movable themes like animated wallpapers etc relpy soon

billgoldberg, Aug 29, 2015
Thema:

multiple, movable pictures on desktop?

1. multiple, movable pictures on desktop? - Similar Threads - multiple movable pictures

2. Multiple folders for pictures.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple folders for pictures.: In Windows 10 when looking at files explorer you will find multiple renditions of folders named "Pictures" For example, there is one in OneDrive and in other locations with the same name. Problem is sometimes not containing the same pictures. See a problem with that yet? So...
  3. Multiple folders for pictures.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple folders for pictures.: In Windows 10 when looking at files explorer you will find multiple renditions of folders named "Pictures" For example, there is one in OneDrive and in other locations with the same name. Problem is sometimes not containing the same pictures. See a problem with that yet? So...
  4. multiple duplicates of pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple duplicates of pictures: how to delete multiple duplicates of pictures in multiple folders fast and easily https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-duplicates-of-pictures/e372eafd-75fe-46ab-b798-c908284d04fd
  5. multiple duplicates of pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple duplicates of pictures: how to delete multiple duplicates of pictures in multiple folders fast and easily https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-duplicates-of-pictures/e372eafd-75fe-46ab-b798-c908284d04fd
  6. Multiple instances of Desktop, Pictures, OneDrive, etc.?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple instances of Desktop, Pictures, OneDrive, etc.?: Suddenly, I have three of almost everything! I am not using OneDrive, and each instance points to the same location, so nothing seems to have been copied - incidentally, I am out of drive space but not sure if that's related or not....
  7. desktop help; movable images/BkGr and borderless windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    desktop help; movable images/BkGr and borderless windows?: Hi guys and Gals, I know what things I want I don't however know exactly how to do, and subsequently how to go about finding how to do certain things. I am hoping someone can help and I hope this is the right place for at least some of the things I am seeking help with....
  8. Multiple Documents, Pictures and Desktop Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Documents, Pictures and Desktop Folder: I'm using Win10. In My Documents I've found I have 2 of each of Pictures, Documents and Desktop folders. Although one of the Desktop folders is empty the other Documents and Pictures folders each have items in them. I think that they are local storage and OneDrive storage...
  9. desktop picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop picture: how do i find out what my desk top picture is from, ie place? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-picture/34c62eb8-9947-49f2-bb2e-bed38f51b959
  10. settings screen not movable

in Windows 10 Support
    settings screen not movable: the settings screen does not go away.The top half is all I get and it is fixed at the bottom of the main screen. restart does not help. Help! Mike 93836