Windows 10: Multiple nearby Windows users facing Blue Screen problem

Discus and support Multiple nearby Windows users facing Blue Screen problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It's all started with my Ex girlfriend's laptop. One day she made a video call to my phone. I quickly started combing my hairs perfectly, sitting in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JishnuRaj.rockz, May 24, 2020.

1. Multiple nearby Windows users facing Blue Screen problem

It's all started with my Ex girlfriend's laptop. One day she made a video call to my phone. I quickly started combing my hairs perfectly, sitting in front of a nice background, and answered her call. then all I saw from her side was a blue screen saying some kind of boot error which I don't remember correctly. She had reached the Windows Bootloader kind of screen where we tried running a troubleshoot and all with no +ve result. Though it didn't restart at all. I told her that it may be some kind of corruption in the hard drive and I'll come and fix that later.

A few days later another friend of mine called me, saying that his laptop is also showing the same blue screen. Again I told him that

it may be some kind of corruption in the hard drive and I'll come and fix that later.

A few weeks later when I was working on my laptop, I got another Blue Screen which says "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" like the attached screenshot. Unlike the other two Windows users my laptop was working perfectly after that restart. So I ignored it, but I also took a photo of that screen and put it on my WhatsApp status . And later a friend on my one another girlfriend replied to my status, saying that she also had the same blue screen, but it was also automatically solved by the PC restart.

My laptop, my Ex's laptop, and my friend's laptop are Windows 10.

My second Ex's friend is having a laptop with Windows 8.1

My laptop and my friend's laptop is almost 1 year old, my first Ex's laptop is very new and my second ex's laptop is almost 1.5 years old.

I had an SSD upgrade on my laptop and I had reinstalled Windows 10 onto my brand new SSD and I had perfectly installed all the required drivers.

None of the others had any kind of hardware changes. And unlike me all the others are not heavy users of computers and neither they know much about computers.

Later another day when I was working on my laptop I faced the same blue screen issue again. Then I tried running a full hardware diagnostics from Dell's ePSA and the result was also saying that there are no issues in the computer and the hard drives are also working perfectly.

The third time when I faced the same blue screen again, I called Microsoft support center and Mrs. Meghna answered my call but all she did was to download the driver Softwares from Dell's website and installed them. She told me that it may be an issue with the drivers and this should solve my problem. I told OKAY and didn't disappoint her.

I am writing this question after I faced the same problem 5-6 times.All of us who faced this issue, are studying in the same college and the same classroom. Is there any possibility that it can be some kind of a virus attack? I had sent some files from my laptop to all three of their laptops so was that the reason for the spreading of a computer virus?

I was working with some heavy Softwares like the Android studio and McAfee was making everything slow for me; and I heard that Windows Defender is nowadays a great option and we don't need any other third-party antivirus for PC protection. So I uninstalled McAfee and continued with Windows Defender.

What is going on with our computers? Please find a fix yesterday when I was working on Blender to create a YouTube video, at the very end of my work when I was just going to render the video it suddenly showed my the Blue Screen window and began restarting my laptop. All of my hours' work went as a waste

Oh I forgot to tell you that nowadays my laptop is feeling a little more slower for me.

My PC was running much slower, and its MBR was also corrupted; these are the two reasons why I inserted a new SSD along with the HDD, fresh installed Windows 10 on my SSD, and formatted the HDD for reuse. Then it became fast like the Quicksilver from Avengers age of Ultron. And few months ago it began getting slightly slower.

Plz, help...

Multiple nearby Windows users facing Blue Screen problem fc00d5f4-9aa3-44df-8e16-084d215cf444?upload=true.png

For any more additional info about these computers for finding the cause, plz comment on this question.

And thanks in advance for all of your support...

Multiple nearby Windows users facing Blue Screen problem 22a2c607-034f-423a-a13b-f7eb4a70c647?upload=true.jpg

:)

JishnuRaj.rockz, May 24, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 24, 2020
  3. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 24, 2020
  4. Multiple nearby Windows users facing Blue Screen problem

Blue Screen

Hi CreeperFarts,

It is possible that the issue is caused by a hardware issue or an outdated driver. For us to effectively know the reason behind this, kindly provide the information we need below:

• Are you facing this problem with a specific program?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior this issue?
    • Have you installed the latest drivers on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    about Resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7.

Update us on the result so we can further assist you.

MaRoselle Cag, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Multiple nearby Windows users facing Blue Screen problem

1. Multiple nearby Windows users facing Blue Screen problem - Similar Threads - Multiple nearby users

2. Blue screen Sad face :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen Sad face :: while im trying to game, during mid game, i freeze for about 2 seconds then my whole pc crashes and i get the blue screen with a sad face. the stop code is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. then proceeds to tell me what failed which is nvlddmkm.sys... ive already updated all my drivers. im...
  3. Blue screen with sad face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with sad face: I have Windows 11 PC and I keep getting blue screen with sad smiley in my Windows. How can I permanently fix it ? I cant even boot the computer now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-sad-face/38ce7a12-bd48-434c-bf90-094dfe4a2243
  4. Blue screen with sad face

Blue screen with sad face: I have Windows 11 PC and I keep getting blue screen with sad smiley in my Windows. How can I permanently fix it ? I cant even boot the computer now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-sad-face/38ce7a12-bd48-434c-bf90-094dfe4a2243
  5. Blue screen with a sad face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with a sad face: When I fired up my computer today it was working for 5 mins then I encountered a Bluescreen, then it shutdown automatically, I tried to restart and it boots fine, what happen to my laptop?...
  6. Blue screen with a sad face

Blue screen with a sad face: When I fired up my computer today it was working for 5 mins then I encountered a Bluescreen, then it shutdown automatically, I tried to restart and it boots fine, what happen to my laptop?...
  7. I'm facing multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm facing multiple blue screen errors: Dears,I just bought a new laptop, however, I'm currently facing multiple blue screen errors. Here are some examples:-Can someone advise?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-facing-multiple-blue-screen-errors/971543fb-469b-439d-b84b-3a830f339cc8
  8. Facing Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facing Blue Screen of Death: Today I faced blue screen of death for a second time in a period of two weeks. I was just doing my normal routine work, and the laptop was slightly sluggish and then all of sudden, this happened and I was looking at blue screen of death. Please find the screenshot; the link...
  9. Facing Blue Screen Error

Facing Blue Screen Error: I am facing Blue Screen Errors such as VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR as well as DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I tried to fix it by driver update (before update I uninstalled the previous drivers), but it doesn't work. I am still facing such error frequently. Please tell me how to...
  10. Facing Blue Screen of Death

Facing Blue Screen of Death: I'm facing blue screen of death from quite a long time. It happens randomly. I posted about it on this link. The solution recommended there helped me to fix the problem for some time but now this issue is resurfacing and its instances are increasing in number. Please find...