Windows 10: Multiple notifications

Discus and support Multiple notifications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a problem with notifications from the action center because it sends me the same notification several times. Most often I receive multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jenny Peterson, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Multiple notifications

I have a problem with notifications from the action center because it sends me the same notification several times. Most often I receive multiple notifications from Outlook, sometimes 3 or 4 copies

:)

Jenny Peterson, Nov 12, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 12, 2018
  3. How to remove multiple notifications in the settings?

Yes, I only get this multiple notifications for that app only.

There is no option for me to delete those notifications in the settings. Even If I have a clean boot, once I start the application, it still add an additional notification in that list. Is there anyway to delete or remove those list of notifications?

SquadZLeader, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Multiple notifications

How to remove multiple notifications in the settings?

Hi Squad,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand how frustrating it could be when things go unusual. I will certainly help you.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

Do you get this multiple notifications only with anti logger apps as shown in screenshot?

We suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

1. In search type settings

2. Notification and settings

3. Disable the show app notification.

Perform clean boot to identify if any 3rd party service is causing this issue:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After performing the troubleshooting steps in clean boot, follow
    Step 3 from the link to start the computer to Normal startup mode.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Deepak..Raghav, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Multiple notifications

1. Multiple notifications - Similar Threads - Multiple notifications

2. Multiple email notifications when unlocking PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple email notifications when unlocking PC: I am running Windows 11 with Office 2019. When I unlock my PC in the morning, I get a notification pop-up for each individual email that I receive overnight. If I get 100 emails, I will get 100 pop-ups. I close 1 out, the next one pops up until every mail is done. How do I...
  3. Multiple email notifications when unlocking PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple email notifications when unlocking PC: I am running Windows 11 with Office 2019. When I unlock my PC in the morning, I get a notification pop-up for each individual email that I receive overnight. If I get 100 emails, I will get 100 pop-ups. I close 1 out, the next one pops up until every mail is done. How do I...
  4. I am getting multiple notification requests 2FA to sign into my account from a different...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am getting multiple notification requests 2FA to sign into my account from a different...: I have received several 2FA notifications and I know it is not me trying to sign in. This has happened several times in one week. What should I do about this situation? I actually 'deny' the request each time rather than ignoring it. It's clear that someone has my email...
  5. I am getting multiple notification requests 2FA to sign into my account from a different...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting multiple notification requests 2FA to sign into my account from a different...: I have received several 2FA notifications and I know it is not me trying to sign in. This has happened several times in one week. What should I do about this situation? I actually 'deny' the request each time rather than ignoring it. It's clear that someone has my email...
  6. I am getting multiple notification requests 2FA to sign into my account from a different...

7. Runaway push notification process using multiple GB of memory on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Runaway push notification process using multiple GB of memory on windows 11: In Windows 11 the "Windows Push Notifications User Service 71ace" begins using up multiple gigabytes of memory after running for a few minutes. I can end task the process, but it comes back later or on reboot. I have tried disabling the process by unchecking it in msconfig,...
  8. Runaway push notification process using multiple GB of memory on windows 11

Runaway push notification process using multiple GB of memory on windows 11: In Windows 11 the "Windows Push Notifications User Service 71ace" begins using up multiple gigabytes of memory after running for a few minutes. I can end task the process, but it comes back later or on reboot. I have tried disabling the process by unchecking it in msconfig,...
  9. Control MIcrosoft News app behavior, multiple, same event, desktop notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control MIcrosoft News app behavior, multiple, same event, desktop notifications: I know how to turn notifications on and off. I know how to control the priority and frequency of notifications in the action center.However, it seems there is no obvious way to control the repetition of the same desktop popup notifications. In less than a minute, I may get...
  10. Control MIcrosoft News app behavior, multiple, same event, desktop notifications

Control MIcrosoft News app behavior, multiple, same event, desktop notifications: I know how to turn notifications on and off. I know how to control the priority and frequency of notifications in the action center.However, it seems there is no obvious way to control the repetition of the same desktop popup notifications. In less than a minute, I may get...