Windows 10: MULTIPLE ONEDRIVE ACCOUNTS AND PICTURE VIEW

Discus and support MULTIPLE ONEDRIVE ACCOUNTS AND PICTURE VIEW in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Madam or Sir, My family have 2 Onedrive accounts/users where each individual user keep their pictures stored. All pictures are available on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jakob Pedersen _7, Nov 29, 2020.

1. MULTIPLE ONEDRIVE ACCOUNTS AND PICTURE VIEW

Dear Madam or Sir,

My family have 2 Onedrive accounts/users where each individual user keep their pictures stored. All pictures are available on the Onedrive accounts. Each user has shared its onedrive picture folder with the other family user. The picture folders are in "online only mode" to save local harddrive space, i.e. thumbnail preview of the pictures are not available, but the filenames of the pictures show up for all the onedrive user folders on the harddrive thumbnail previews do however pop-up on the local drive for the user that is logged in, but thumbnail previews do not show for the pictures in the folders of the other user not logged in.

My objective / desire is to be able to see all the pictures from all the onedrive accounts/users in one app at once. When using the Microsoft Picture app 2020.20090.1002.0, is there a way to view pictures from the 2 onedrive users and potentially more in the future at once considering that the picture folders have been shared?

Regards from Jakob

** Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / OneDrive / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Family **

:)

Jakob Pedersen _7, Nov 29, 2020

2. Logon Screen Account Picture - Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade

Hi Orion,

Just to clarify, Are you able to view picture in Settings >Accounts?

If you are unable to view account picture

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the search bar.
    • Click on Accounts and Under Your picture.
    • Click on Browse and set profile picture.
    And check if the issue persist.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Nan_J Win User
    OneDrive "only" folders on Windows Phone 8 vs OneDrive online.

Hi tribexx,

Thanks for following up with detailed steps.

After the "Saved pictures from SkyDrive" gets generated, you can find them from the OneDrive.

• Launch OneDrive from app list
    • You will find the "Saved Pictures" from "files pivot" (root level) and/or under "Pictures" folder
    • Tap into "Saved Pictures" from OneDrive app, you can (multiple) delete files or perform other operations from there. For multiple delete
      • Tap on "select"
      • Multiple selection of files you want to delete
      • Tap on delete
      • And confirm

You can also try to use the "search" from app bar (at the bottom of screen) to search "Saved pictures". If you still cannot find the "Saved pictures", please let us know.

Thank you.

Nan_J, Nov 29, 2020
  4. fjk61011 Win User

MULTIPLE ONEDRIVE ACCOUNTS AND PICTURE VIEW

OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows

I entered my primary account email but the Share button does nothing

fjk61011, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

MULTIPLE ONEDRIVE ACCOUNTS AND PICTURE VIEW

1. MULTIPLE ONEDRIVE ACCOUNTS AND PICTURE VIEW - Similar Threads - MULTIPLE ONEDRIVE ACCOUNTS

2. Unable to view all pictures in a folder on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to view all pictures in a folder on OneDrive: I have about 100 pictures in a folder on Onedrive via Outlook.com. I can view about 60-70 by using the arrow key. Then it stalls. It doesn't matter whether I am on Win 10 or 11 pro. It's frustrating. At first, I thought the folder was too big but reducing the number of...
  3. Unable to view all pictures in a folder on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to view all pictures in a folder on OneDrive: I have about 100 pictures in a folder on Onedrive via Outlook.com. I can view about 60-70 by using the arrow key. Then it stalls. It doesn't matter whether I am on Win 10 or 11 pro. It's frustrating. At first, I thought the folder was too big but reducing the number of...
  4. Multiple instances of Desktop, Pictures, OneDrive, etc.?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple instances of Desktop, Pictures, OneDrive, etc.?: Suddenly, I have three of almost everything! I am not using OneDrive, and each instance points to the same location, so nothing seems to have been copied - incidentally, I am out of drive space but not sure if that's related or not....
  5. Multiple pictures on my account page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple pictures on my account page: Settings-Accounts. Right under "Your Info" title, there should be my photo, and under that my name and my email. Instead of one photo, there's a large photo normal and two smaller, identical photos. I forget how they got there, I think I was trying to change the original...
  6. OneDrive and Desktop View/Pictures Window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive and Desktop View/Pictures Window 10: My desktop would show my pictures/pictures inside of folder etc until I set up OneDrive. How can I view my pictures/pictures in folders on the desktop when OneDrive is set up? Thank you...
  7. View pictures

View pictures: How come there is'nt a standard program installed for the simple task of viewing a god damn picture in the even more stupid windows 10? Please explain the motivation behind that....
  8. OneDrive sync of Pictures library with multiple different folders

OneDrive sync of Pictures library with multiple different folders: Hi, I have my pictures library set up across multiple folders. If i enable sync as described in https://support.office.com/en-us/article/sync-your-documents-pictures-and-desktop-folders-with-onedrive-d61a7930-a6fb-4b95-b28a-6552e77c3057 only those that reside in the...
  9. Viewing pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewing pictures: I have an ACDsee picture viewer that I like to use, but everytime I click on a picture the windows photo viewer shows the picture, how can I stop this and view my picture in ACDsee 25875
  10. OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows: How to: OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows How to Sync Multiple OneDrive Accounts in Windows [img] Information Quite a few of us Windows users have multiple Microsoft email accounts, each of them today with OneDrive. I am for sure not the only user who...