Windows 10: Multiple OneDrive folders

Discus and support Multiple OneDrive folders in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My C: drive is an SSD and D: is my rotating disk. D: is much larger than C:. Microsoft chose to put the OneDrive folder on C: by default and store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by trippap, Apr 16, 2020.

1. trippap Win User

Multiple OneDrive folders

My C: drive is an SSD and D: is my rotating disk. D: is much larger than C:. Microsoft chose to put the OneDrive folder on C: by default and store pretty much all of my documents there. I've tried several times to get things set up so that my only OneDrive folder is on D: and its contents are synched with the cloud OneDrive, but with no success. At this point a lot of files are stored on my D: drive, but synch appears to be synching to the OneDrive file on my C: drive. I do not want to lose any files. How can I systematically get my C: drive OneDrive files onto D: and have everything synched to the cloud?

:)

trippap, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Smittychat., Apr 16, 2020
  3. Syncing multiple folders to OneDrive

Hi Domingo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern. As you are facing issues regard to syncing multiple folders to OneDrive, we would suggest you to contact

Changes in OneDrive forum on Microsoft Community
    for support on OneDrive.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Nan_J Win User

OneDrive "only" folders on Windows Phone 8 vs OneDrive online.

Hi tribexx,

Thanks for following up with detailed steps.

After the "Saved pictures from SkyDrive" gets generated, you can find them from the OneDrive.

• Launch OneDrive from app list
    • You will find the "Saved Pictures" from "files pivot" (root level) and/or under "Pictures" folder
    • Tap into "Saved Pictures" from OneDrive app, you can (multiple) delete files or perform other operations from there. For multiple delete
      • Tap on "select"
      • Multiple selection of files you want to delete
      • Tap on delete
      • And confirm

You can also try to use the "search" from app bar (at the bottom of screen) to search "Saved pictures". If you still cannot find the "Saved pictures", please let us know.

Thank you.

Nan_J, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Multiple OneDrive folders - Similar Threads - Multiple OneDrive folders

2. Pinned OneDrive folder link opens multiple windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinned OneDrive folder link opens multiple windows: I have a OneDrive folder pinned to my taskbar. I want to use this pinned icon to navigate to OneDrive as I am working throughout the day. However, every time I click the icon, instead of RETURNING to my already-open window, it opens a NEW OneDrive window. So, as teh day goes...
  3. Pinned OneDrive folder link opens multiple windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinned OneDrive folder link opens multiple windows: I have a OneDrive folder pinned to my taskbar. I want to use this pinned icon to navigate to OneDrive as I am working throughout the day. However, every time I click the icon, instead of RETURNING to my already-open window, it opens a NEW OneDrive window. So, as teh day goes...
  4. Windows 11 Multiple nested Documents and OneDrive folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Multiple nested Documents and OneDrive folders: I recently updated to Windows 11 from Windows 10. All seemed fine until today when the system asked me to log in to OneDrive. I did this and it asked if I wanted to backup my Documents, Desktop and Pictures which seemed like a good idea even though I don't use these folders....
  5. Windows 11 Multiple nested Documents and OneDrive folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Multiple nested Documents and OneDrive folders: I recently updated to Windows 11 from Windows 10. All seemed fine until today when the system asked me to log in to OneDrive. I did this and it asked if I wanted to backup my Documents, Desktop and Pictures which seemed like a good idea even though I don't use these folders....
  6. Onedrive on Multiple Devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive on Multiple Devices: Just wondering if there a way to have separate desktops on 2 pcs if I wanna use the same Onedrive acc on both of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-on-multiple-devices/f14eb65c-08f6-4988-9f66-80f7dfc42b69
  7. Onedrive on Multiple Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive on Multiple Devices: Just wondering if there a way to have separate desktops on 2 pcs if I wanna use the same Onedrive acc on both of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-on-multiple-devices/f14eb65c-08f6-4988-9f66-80f7dfc42b69
  8. Sync folders with OneDrive on multiple drives

Sync folders with OneDrive on multiple drives: Hi folks, I have multiple HDDs and have my default user folders Music, Videos, Movies, Pictures spread across them based on how I am managing things. I would like to have OneDrive point to different folders on different drives to sync but I can't figure out how to make...
  9. OneDrive on Multiple Computers

OneDrive on Multiple Computers: I have three computers A, B, and C. Computer A has Desktop A and Pictures A, Computer B has Desktop B and Pictures B, and Computer C has Desktop C and Pictures C. None of the 6 desktops and pictures are duplicated. Each is unique. I have one Microsoft Account. I have...
  10. OneDrive sync of Pictures library with multiple different folders

OneDrive sync of Pictures library with multiple different folders: Hi, I have my pictures library set up across multiple folders. If i enable sync as described in https://support.office.com/en-us/article/sync-your-documents-pictures-and-desktop-folders-with-onedrive-d61a7930-a6fb-4b95-b28a-6552e77c3057 only those that reside in the...