Windows 10: Multiple page pdf

Discus and support Multiple page pdf in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Just installed Microsoft Scan. How do I scan a multiple page document into one pdf vs one pdf for each page?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LorrWich, May 25, 2021.

1. LorrWich Win User

Multiple page pdf

Just installed Microsoft Scan. How do I scan a multiple page document into one pdf vs one pdf for each page?

:)

LorrWich, May 25, 2021

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, May 25, 2021
  3. JAW55DD Win User
    Multiple pages per sheet from PDF document

Upgraded to Windows 10 and 1320c printer works fine BUT when printing a PDF file the option to print multiple pages per sheet is no longer available. It worked fine under Windows 7 and 8 on any printer including the 1320c. Looking at other PCs it appears
    that the options available when printing PDF files under Windows 10 is printer dependent.

I have tried opening the PDF file with Word2013 and that does allow me to print multiple pages per sheet BUT critical symbols in the PDF document all appear as identical small squares in the Word version rendering it useless.

Any suggestions?

JAW55DD, May 25, 2021
  4. Multiple page pdf

How to scan multiple pages into a single pdf in Windows 10?

It's never too late to suggest Windows applications for How to scan multiple pages into a single PDF.

I have stumbled upon this great article, 7 of the best Windows 10 Scanner Software to use, and their list as follows:

1. NAPS2Multiple page pdf :(Not Another PDF Scanner 2)
    2. PaperScan Scanner Software.
    3. ScanSpeeder
    4. VueScan
    5. OminiPage Standard
    6. Readiris Pro 16
    7. CamScanner on Windows Store.

I was amazed by NAPS2, because it's free and open source, and simple as well. It really fits the ordinary user's needs.

I have used NAPS2 with RICOH SP112su for scanning 52 pages into a single PDF, and it worked like charm.

Multiple page pdf 9vxnT.jpg

It's worth mentioning Microsoft Office Scanner on Android and Windows Store

Mahdi Alkhatib, May 25, 2021
Thema:

Multiple page pdf

1. Multiple page pdf - Similar Threads - Multiple page pdf

2. Windows 11 Scanning Software that scans multiple pages into a single PDF and has preview,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Scanning Software that scans multiple pages into a single PDF and has preview,...: Hi,I just upgraded to Windows 11. I have a flatbed scanner without feeder. I'm looking for a scanning software that can scan multiple pages into a single PDF. I have tried a fewWindows Scan: only produce one-page PDFFax & Scan: since I don't have a feeder, it produce one-page...
  3. Scanning multiple pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning multiple pages: I am unable to scan multiple pages using Windows 10. It scans each page as a separate PDF file and not as one document. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-multiple-pages/2a988b66-c1bd-4e7c-b1db-c7ef0beec60e
  4. multiple page scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    multiple page scan: I want to send an email with a 3 page attachment. When I scan them on the document feeder each individual page shows up. I want it as one attachment for the recipient to open up. How do I change settings for this to change?...
  5. Microsoft Print to PDF do not generate multiple size pages document

Microsoft Print to PDF do not generate multiple size pages document: Hi, I have the follow issue with Microsoft Print to PDF: I have a document that already have two different page sizes in it, several pages in A4 format, and several pages in A3 format. I'd like to know, how can I configure it to accept these different formats and print them...
  6. Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File: Hey I have MFC-L3710CW Printer/Scanner and can not figure out how to scan multiple pages to one file and save it as PDF. My old computer I would just be able to scan it by hitting the scan button on my printer/scanner and it would scan right into a PDF file. Now with my...
  7. about converting multiple pages to pdf format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    about converting multiple pages to pdf format: YESTERDAY I TRIED TO CONVERT SOME PICS OF MY NOTES IN A PDF FORMAT BUT ITS CONVERTING THEM IN WRONG ORDER. HOW CAN I CONVERT THEM IN THAT ORDER WHICH I WANT...
  8. How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?: I have to print some documents. One of the documents has like 3 pages. I only want to print 1 page. I know you can do this when printing and selecting print only page 3. But i want to make this 3 page document into 1 page only. Thus if i open this file, it only shows that one...
  9. scanning multiple pages

scanning multiple pages: I have a Deskjet 2050, how do I scan multiple pages of a document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-multiple-pages/030f77f2-9bee-4adb-8762-7d9787541964
  10. scan multiple pages into a single PDF

scan multiple pages into a single PDF: I have installed a HP 2545 printer scanner but cannot scan multiple pages into one PDF document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scan-multiple-pages-into-a-single-pdf/4f94c490-9a49-4104-9ed9-8d053b8f98b1