Windows 10: Multiple passwords, codes on our 5 computers?

Discus and support Multiple passwords, codes on our 5 computers? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I have three desktops and two laptops, four running Win10 and the other Win11. The problem I am having is not knowing which password/code applies... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by eddieket, May 15, 2023.

1. eddieket Win User

Multiple passwords, codes on our 5 computers?

Hi, I have three desktops and two laptops, four running Win10 and the other Win11. The problem I am having is not knowing which password/code applies to which comp. this crops up whenever an update or my Wife's game requires a logon i.e password/code. Only two of the comps are in use the others just sit collecting dust, so to speak.Is it possible to have one password/code for all five machines?* Moved from Community Center* Original title; Multiple Passwords, Codes ?

:)

eddieket, May 15, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, May 15, 2023
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 15, 2023
  4. Multiple passwords, codes on our 5 computers?

OK, Password problem...Mint

Linux Mint - Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, May 15, 2023
Thema:

Multiple passwords, codes on our 5 computers?

1. Multiple passwords, codes on our 5 computers? - Similar Threads - Multiple passwords codes

2. Multiple passwords, codes on our 5 computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple passwords, codes on our 5 computers?: Hi, I have three desktops and two laptops, four running Win10 and the other Win11. The problem I am having is not knowing which password/code applies to which comp. this crops up whenever an update or my Wife's game requires a logon i.e password/code. Only two of the comps...
  3. Multiple passwords, codes on our 5 computers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple passwords, codes on our 5 computers?: Hi, I have three desktops and two laptops, four running Win10 and the other Win11. The problem I am having is not knowing which password/code applies to which comp. this crops up whenever an update or my Wife's game requires a logon i.e password/code. Only two of the comps...
  4. Multiple stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple stop codes: I have been trying to use my laptop all night. I was was on chrome and looking some things up pulled up discord and its working just fine and then all of a sudden it crashes to a blue screen of death. Told me the device ran into an issue and would restart after getting data...
  5. Multiple stop codes

Multiple stop codes: I have been trying to use my laptop all night. I was was on chrome and looking some things up pulled up discord and its working just fine and then all of a sudden it crashes to a blue screen of death. Told me the device ran into an issue and would restart after getting data...
  6. password code

password code: Would someone advise me as to why this no longer works. It is a program to confirm password. thanks code follows: --------------------------------------------------------------- <?php ########################################################################## $password =...
  7. Multiple BSOD's with multiple STOP codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD's with multiple STOP codes: So ever since building this PC several months ago, I have had significant issues with it regarding multiple crashes. After doing a complete reset and reinstall of windows last week, I am averaging three BSODs per day and I don't know how to analyse dump files. I was wondering...
  8. Multiple BSOD Codes

Multiple BSOD Codes: Hello, Recently while gaming I have experienced a couple BSOD, each with different codes. I am running Windows 10 and I built this desktop about a year and a half ago. Any help would be appreciated. Attached here is my log. If you need anymore information from me let me...
  9. Multiple stop codes.

Multiple stop codes.: Hi All, My computer is failing with BSOD stop codes, Critical_process_died, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, I get Memory_management and Critical_process_died the most of all and hardly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have all the minidump logs on onedrive that...
  10. activate our second computer.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activate our second computer.: We have had word 365 for a year and recently reactivated our license and we cannot get our second computer activated. Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-our-second-computer/469b4965-4b74-448a-b6a7-5c3183450331"