Windows 10: Multiple passwords on the same user?

Discus and support Multiple passwords on the same user? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is it possible? submitted by /u/Baselmagdy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mn2o1u/multiple_passwords_on_the_same_user/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Baselmagdy, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Multiple passwords on the same user?

/u/Baselmagdy, Apr 8, 2021

2. how to delete user password?

Hi Susilo,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know whether the accounts are local account or Microsoft account. Are you trying to remove the login password?

If you are trying to remove the login password, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows key + R to open command prompt, and type "netplwiz"
    • Uncheck "user must enter user name and password to use this computer", then click "ok"
    • Enter your user name and password, then click "ok"
    • Restart your computer.
    I would like to inform you that it is recommended to activate the password for security reasons.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Long boot time and passwords missing

The only reason I mention the account is that a Windows update recently was causing people to be signed into a temporary account, your password manager may be installed for all users but the list of passwords would be user specific, therefore the blank password list suggests a different account. *Smile

Pejole2165, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Kreij Win User

Multiple passwords on the same user?

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Multiple passwords on the same user?

1. Multiple passwords on the same user? - Similar Threads - Multiple passwords same

2. Multiple users access the same PC simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple users access the same PC simultaneously?: Hi I want Multiple users to access the same PC simultaneously in different locations. How it is possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-users-access-the-same-pc-simultaneously/dc10869c-1597-4553-b093-8adbe0c21295
  3. Multiple users access the same PC simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple users access the same PC simultaneously?: Hi I want Multiple users to access the same PC simultaneously in different locations. How it is possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-users-access-the-same-pc-simultaneously/dc10869c-1597-4553-b093-8adbe0c21295
  4. Multiple users access the same PC simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple Users Share same Desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple Users Share same Desktop: All, I have a test system that must run 24/7. These long tests cannot be interrupted by multiple users logging in at begging of shifts. Currently the testers use the same login and password. We need to identify which user is on the system. Is there a way for multiple...
  6. Admin password not same as user login

Admin password not same as user login: Having a bit of trouble. i have a 6TB HDD but my system is configured for BIOS rather than UEFI and as such the drive defaulted to MBR rather than GPT. I am trying to get all this converted so i can use all 6TB. I have tried a few different options which havent seemed to...
  7. Multiple users in same account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple users in same account: [ATTACH] I have no idea what is this on earth. Can someone please help me make that only one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-users-in-same-account/6d3def8f-7d70-4238-b16a-8e994c9c6441
  8. Log in with multiple users on the same computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log in with multiple users on the same computer: There are three users on my computer, one admin & the other two standard users (no admin privilege). When one user logs on and then logs off of, a message appears "another user is logged on ….. data will be lost. The other user did not log on, so how did that other user...
  9. Multiple User on the same work space state

Multiple User on the same work space state: I work with a test bench with multiple people using the computer to run their test, if the person who signed in is out and the computer is locked it is a pain to get it unlocked in the same state. I was wondering if there is a way to have the station lock and be able to open...
  10. Hello: same user, multiple accounts?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Hello: same user, multiple accounts?: I use Windows Hello to log into multiple accounts (Work, Home, etc.) When I turn on the computer it automatically tries to log me into Work. Can I stop it from choosing which account I am to use? When I am logged into Work and I try to log into Home, the computer often shows...