Windows 10: Multiple PC's and Multiple Activated Windows 10...

Discus and support Multiple PC's and Multiple Activated Windows 10... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I currently have 3 PC's with Windows 10 Pro and all have been activated. I go to my Microsoft Account -> Devices and see 3 of them but!! One... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Walts_Worker, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Multiple PC's and Multiple Activated Windows 10...

Hello,

I currently have 3 PC's with Windows 10 Pro and all have been activated. I go to my Microsoft Account -> Devices and see 3 of them but!! One looks like a duplicate and another one I don't recognize.

PC#1: i7-4790K - Was my main PC until a couple of weeks ago and is now a game server.

PC#2: Intel Pentium G3258 Anniversary - Used to be a game server, but now offline.

PC#3: i7-8700 - Is my new PC as of a couple of weeks ago.

Now it really gets messed up... Apparently I accidentally deleted the drive for PC#1, and the drive for PC#2 is now installed on PC#1. PC#2 is gone bye bye... Whereas I'm currently using PC#3. So one license is gone bye bye and the other two that I'm using are online.

Will I be fine as far as activated Windows 10 installations?

:)

Walts_Worker, Aug 22, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Multiple Boot Managers and/or active partitions error

I don't know what you did to fix previously but with the commands above should rebuild the the partition unless the partition itself is corrupted preventing you to run those commands.
    Let's try another way:

1. Download the Macrium Rescue disk: MacRescue.iso - Google Drive
    2. Using a USB stick to create a bootable USB with: Rufus - Create bootable USB drives the easy way
    3. Boot up the PC with UEFI Mode and follow the screen shots to rebuild the EFI System partition.
      NOTE: The title must show: ..... Win PE 10 [UEFI] for step 3 to work since your Windows installed with GPT disk.
    IMPORTANT: make sure you use the correct disk in step 2, in your case is disk 1

Multiple PC's and Multiple Activated Windows 10... [​IMG]

Multiple PC's and Multiple Activated Windows 10... [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Deleting Multiple Email from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Type mail in the search box to open mail app.
    • click on the folder from which you want to delete multiple emails.
    • click on enter selection mode in the search
      area.
    • click on multiple emails and click on delete.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Multiple PC's and Multiple Activated Windows 10...

Multiple display taskbar

Hi Justin,

Let me guide you now on how to set up multiple displays on a Windows 10 computer. You may follow the steps below to configure the correct display settings for your device.

Here are the steps:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Select Display settings, then different options will be displayed.
    • You can either choose Duplicate these displays to sync your activities from the original monitor with the second one or
      Extend these displays to be able to do multiple activities using separate displays.
    • After choosing your preferred option, click on Apply.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Engelsen Fad, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Multiple PC's and Multiple Activated Windows 10...

1. Multiple PC's and Multiple Activated Windows 10... - Similar Threads - Multiple PC's Multiple

2. Activity of multiple desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activity of multiple desktops: Does switching in between multiple desktops make another desktop's applications active or inactive?I've been trying to research multiple desktops inactivity or activity, but all I'm getting is how to add and delete multiple desktops. Sometimes, the search engine shows me...
  3. Activity of multiple desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activity of multiple desktops: Does switching in between multiple desktops make another desktop's applications active or inactive?I've been trying to research multiple desktops inactivity or activity, but all I'm getting is how to add and delete multiple desktops. Sometimes, the search engine shows me...
  4. Activity of multiple desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Activate Windows 10 on multiple devices

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows 10 on multiple devices: Please i wanted to ask if i can use windows 10 with digital license and install it on like over 500 systems? [Original Title: Windows 10 Digital License]...
  6. Multiple pc's

Multiple pc's: I've Built a Second PC and my Current Windows 10 Account is an Upgraded Account from 7. Here are the questions I'd like to know. A. Can I Use windows on Both PC's with my current Account Without having to purchase a new Key. B. If i do sign in to a second PC using my...
  7. ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10 IN MULTIPLE DEVICE

ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10 IN MULTIPLE DEVICE: I TRIED TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 IN MORE THEN ONE DEVICE, BUT IT DID NOT WORK, IS IT POSSIBLE IF YES THE HOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-windows-10-in-multiple-device/0d887c22-25d4-40ab-b837-a81b8b2f8450
  8. Multiple Active Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Active Windows: Does anyone know of an app or way to control two or more windows at the same time? I was trying to play a game with two controllers on a windows 10 pc. I had two windows open and assumed that one controller could control each window only to find out that you can only focus...
  9. Upgrade multiple PC to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade multiple PC to Windows 10: Hello, Suppose we have a lot of PC with Windows 8.1 (for example we have 60 ) and we want to upgrade all of them to Windows 10. We don't want to upgrade one by one and download windows 10 for each one. What is the solution? Thanks...
  10. Multiple Active Windows - Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Active Windows - Is it possible?: Hello, As the title states... Is it possible to have Windows 10 think two windows (apps) are active simultaneously on the same system? I often find myself doing multiple things when working. One of the apps I use wants to be the "active" windows though it works while it's...