Windows 10: Multiple PCs through business

Discus and support Multiple PCs through business in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi im puzzled by microsoft account setup. Every time we add a PC we have to create a new account. How can I create an organisational account, merge my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EdwinFletcher1, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Multiple PCs through business

Hi im puzzled by microsoft account setup. Every time we add a PC we have to create a new account. How can I create an organisational account, merge my personal and other account into them and then how to add devices so that employees can access the account and download relevant software. Apologies if this is explained somewhere I havnt been able to locate it or contact microsoft.

:)

EdwinFletcher1, Dec 7, 2022

2. Skype for Business - multiple accounts

I use Skype for Business within my company and also with clients. Normal Skype can support multiple accounts at the same time (https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA829/how-can-i-run-multiple-skype-accounts-at-the-same-time) but I cannot find anything for 'Skype
    for Business'.

Currently I have the inelegant options of signing in and out of the Windows app, or using the app for one and Office365 for the other.

Are multiple accounts supported yet? Or does anyone have a better suggestion?

BrynHughes, Dec 7, 2022
  3. khushbus Win User
    how to save multiple business cards at one go in E63

Hi,

How do I save Multiple Business Cards from Inbox to Contact List at one go in Nokia E63

khushbus, Dec 7, 2022
  4. RGWilde Win User

Multiple PCs through business

Business Contact will not run on Motorola Q

I installed Business Contact Manager mobile and it shows that everything is synced. When I try to run Business Contact Manager on my Motorola Q it will open to a Contact Summary tab with partial information for the first contact listed in my BCM contacts.
    I can side step over to the history tab and comment tab only. I have a menu option button that only gives me 3 options. Edit, Delete or Copy contact. I do not get the list of contacts as shown in the tutorial online.

Any suggestions?

RGWilde, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

Multiple PCs through business

1. Multiple PCs through business - Similar Threads - Multiple PCs through

2. Multiple Brand-New PCs Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Brand-New PCs Crashing: I'm the main IT technician for a company. Recently i.e. within the last three weeks we ordered about 60 new PCs for a new clinic, all Dell Optiplex Micro 7010s running Windows 11. Pretty much immediately a number currently counting around 10-15 of these PCs have started...
  3. Multiple Brand-New PCs Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Brand-New PCs Crashing: I'm the main IT technician for a company. Recently i.e. within the last three weeks we ordered about 60 new PCs for a new clinic, all Dell Optiplex Micro 7010s running Windows 11. Pretty much immediately a number currently counting around 10-15 of these PCs have started...
  4. Multiple PCs through business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple PCs through business: Hi im puzzled by microsoft account setup. Every time we add a PC we have to create a new account. How can I create an organisational account, merge my personal and other account into them and then how to add devices so that employees can access the account and download...
  5. Multiple Home PCs - Upgrading Concerns

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multiple Home PCs - Upgrading Concerns: Here's my issue. I have 2 xbox, and 3 gaming PC, and two previous PCs that I reformatted the hard drives on I realize now that was a mistake before getting the license codes one was a Win10PRO and one was a Win10HOME and throwing away the PCs. I have 1 active PC...
  6. Installing iCloud app on multiple PCs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing iCloud app on multiple PCs: Hi, I am trying to install the Icloud app onto a 2nd windows 10 pc. When I go into Microsoft Store to try and install it states that I already own this app but gives me the option to install onto a device. However when I click this option, the device I want to install it...
  7. Insider Program Multiple PCs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Insider Program Multiple PCs: I have had the insider preview program on my desktop pc since before windows 10 released and it's license has always been for Windows 10 Pro. I bought a new surface and it's Windows 10 Home. I signed into my preview account and selected the option to get preview builds. Is it...
  8. Windows Update not Working in multiple PCs

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update not Working in multiple PCs: I have two OEM Win10 PCs for months now and have decided to take the plunge & upgrade two Win7 PCs to Win10. One a Toshiba laptop, is not qualified, apparently something to do with the display. The other, a HP desktop is qualified (according to Microsoft, for whatever that's...
  9. Cloning Windows 10 multiple PCs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cloning Windows 10 multiple PCs: I manage a school, have 40 desktop computers. We use Windows 8.1, which were cloned, Windows 8.1 has adapted very well to other computers (unlike hardware). I wanted to do the same with Windows 10. But it does not fit with any other hardware results in Blue Screen....
  10. National Small Business Week: 8 Windows 10 PCs for small businesses

in Windows 10 News
    National Small Business Week: 8 Windows 10 PCs for small businesses: National Small Business Week is in full-swing; here are some great newer Windows 10 devices that can help Small Businesses be more secure and get more done. This week we recognize National Small Business Week; something that is near and dear to my heart. As someone who...