Windows 10: Multiple pc's

Discus and support Multiple pc's in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've Built a Second PC and my Current Windows 10 Account is an Upgraded Account from 7. Here are the questions I'd like to know. A. Can I Use windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GUN ASYLEM, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Multiple pc's

I've Built a Second PC and my Current Windows 10 Account is an Upgraded Account from 7.

Here are the questions I'd like to know.

A. Can I Use windows on Both PC's with my current Account Without having to purchase a new Key.

B. If i do sign in to a second PC using my current account, does either of them become Not-Genuine?

C. If I do have to purchase a new key. Does that key get linked to my Account? or does it just link to the PC it is installed in? and then do i just sign in with my same account?

:)

GUN ASYLEM, Aug 30, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 30, 2020
  4. Multiple pc's

Multiple issues on the pc after the latest update

Hi Donald,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing multiple issues on the pc after the latest update. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• What is the KB number of the update that was installed recently?

• Do you have multiple security software installed on the pc?

• Have you updated all device drivers on the pc?

• Do you have a wired mouse or a wireless mouse?

• On which app are you facing this issue?

• Which program or application was remove after installing this update?

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”. Let us know the recent update after which you are facing this issue.

Reply to us with more information to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

Multiple pc's

1. Multiple pc's - Similar Threads - Multiple pc's

2. Random restart PC for multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random restart PC for multiple times: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  3. Random restart PC for multiple times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random restart PC for multiple times: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  4. My pc will not boot and keeps giving me multiple Your PC/Device needs to be repaired along...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc will not boot and keeps giving me multiple Your PC/Device needs to be repaired along...: My PC specs are as follows:CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU - RTX 4060RAM - G.Skill 2 8Gb sticksStorage - hp SSD EX900 M.2 500GbMotherboard - B450M DS3H My CPU and GPU are recently upgraded as of December of 2023, otherwise the RAM, storage, and motherboard are 5 years old.I have...
  5. My pc will not boot and keeps giving me multiple Your PC/Device needs to be repaired along...

My pc will not boot and keeps giving me multiple Your PC/Device needs to be repaired along...: My PC specs are as follows:CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU - RTX 4060RAM - G.Skill 2 8Gb sticksStorage - hp SSD EX900 M.2 500GbMotherboard - B450M DS3H My CPU and GPU are recently upgraded as of December of 2023, otherwise the RAM, storage, and motherboard are 5 years old.I have...
  6. My pc will not boot and keeps giving me multiple Your PC/Device needs to be repaired along...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139: I have just installed 13 Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Plus PC's, and across the PC's I keep getting random about once a day BDSOD, after which the PC will end on the RECOVERY "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" screen. From there the user can click through and get back to...
  8. Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139

Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139: I have just installed 13 Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Plus PC's, and across the PC's I keep getting random about once a day BDSOD, after which the PC will end on the RECOVERY "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" screen. From there the user can click through and get back to...
  9. ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running: My pc will run fine for only a half hour or up to hours on end, but it will eventually bluescreen. I recently upgraded my cpu, and the BSOD happened the day after and continues to happen, not sure if thats the issue. I'd suspect my PC not be able to run if it had to do with...
  10. ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running

ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running: My pc will run fine for only a half hour or up to hours on end, but it will eventually bluescreen. I recently upgraded my cpu, and the BSOD happened the day after and continues to happen, not sure if thats the issue. I'd suspect my PC not be able to run if it had to do with...